Pass the sugar & spice

@EvoOba An all-round nice person who’s always there to share an interesting opinion (which is usually one I agree with/can relate to) :grinning:

@Gatsie

1 Like

@the_termin8r1 is a nice guy with a pretty good taste in music.

@TripleXero is very helpful and well organized.

1 Like

Uhhhhhhh

I’m not good with compliments. I like you all and think you’re all cool :yum:

1 Like

^This^

I’m I the only one who can’t seem to express gratitude or affection?

Come on, pass the sugar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here…

sigh anyways… To pick up where we left off in this topic

@the_termin8r1 way to go for the big bag of sugar, very considerate of you

@amitrish likes unicorn rainbow cookies and is a fun guy

1 Like

@gatsie

I like her awesome collection of pics, and her blogs :smile:

I see the seeds of love growing in here between @evooba and @the_termin8r1
(There are no unnameable names, shall I say it again?)
:joy:

[ot mb @amitrish is right, but there are more ones here in the forum, I surley knew another couple]

@amitrish is a guy with cool future plans and even the one with the biggest best overview inhere
@susannchen nice hairstyle and much power [ I knew, cause I´m also a younger sister]

1 Like

@amitrish theres still smo waiting for ya, go out and search her…
http://musicdl.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Mike_De_Vito_-_Searching_For_love-WEB-2015-ZzZz.jpg
or maybe she´s still arrived and you don´t get it, guy!

Sorry @The_early_walker for the past 24 hrs or so, I’ve been unable to login, and once managed to, there are dozens of posts to read for each topic. This is too much for me to take, I think @The_early_walker @Gatsie understands.

@samuel_the_leader may be a nice guy, if he shows himself from the inside and I think he smells well

@The_early_walker is kind-hearted and seems to take care of everyone. To me her warmth and amazing aura shine through this forum. :blush: :innocent:

@BELL_LP is heartly able to say so nice things, that it´s a warm embrace, to put dejected people up, feel a deep connection :dizzy:
@gatsie thanks for the topic

2 Likes

@amitrish thanks for lurking man haha!

@The_early_walker thank you too for the positive vibes!

@gatsie looks beautifull with her dark hair, and has a warm, voluminated voice for singing in her group every sunday…

@gatsie yes, I am interested in

Just a quick question: Who is this guy in the "Foolish Heart? :wink:

@The_early_walker writes good stuff for all, which is cool :smile:

Mr @amitrish is able to keep distances and should become Mederator at LPUXV @LPUHQ