Our Pets <only post cute pets with photos!>

Sorry, now I saw that it didn’t go to you what I wrote. Somehow it didn’t take the “quote”. :joy::rofl: I’m sorry, I know that Joey is yours, but I don’t take it back, I take both of you :wink::grinning::rofl:!!

for @linkinisa

3 Likes

Oh my God, @anna834, so sweet! Thank you soooo much!! That’s great, I love them! The one looks like mine, it’s just gorgeous!!! Thank you!!! You put a big, big smile on my face!!
I wish you a good time, send you big hug​:hugs::kissing_heart::heart_eyes_cat::smiley_cat::paw_prints:!!! :revolving_hearts::paw_prints::revolving_hearts::paw_prints:

2 Likes

<new pet>
This is the life Joeyjoey

1 Like

Sweet pets so cute and adorable

2 Likes

You all have lovely adorable pets

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

Pretty sure Eevee thanks you as well lol… that or shes like “get that camera out of my face…” :joy:

Snapchat-2007160003

11 Likes

its looking so cutely at me! :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like
3 Likes

Box approved, wet food not so much…

20190617_191818

12 Likes

All these years i thought i was a proud owner of a CanHardly dog! (CanHardly tell what it is)
but tonight was a really special night because this stupid boss finally discovered the heritage!
(8 year delay and 5 vets!!!)

Those who know Rikkie know he’s even more special than these pictures :wink:
Oh, i’m gonna make him SO famous now! :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t care for breeds, but discovering this has made me so happy i just had to share!
Found him up a mountain and the breed is Bernese mountain dogs!
OMW to read history/background/health issues
(i now so wish i hadn’t destroyed this beautiful hair with a brush a month ago)
he prefers it light and cool but … you don’t touch that hair, you only groom it! :frowning:
oh… so happy i’ll get to know my best friend even better!

:smile_cat:

discovered the truth in one of the best videos i’ve seen!

(don’t miss!)

9 Likes

You didn’t know what a Bernese mountain dog looks like? Maybe with another dog, just post a picture.:wink: and I really hope that yours don’t have the many health issues this breed like to carry. Wish you only good times with your dog partner! :hugs:

3 Likes

I had no idea about this breed dear @anna834
never seen them before! …
and i discovered it at 8 years old and the breed averages at 8-10
sh$t…:worried:

here’s my buddy! found him up a mountain at a spot called “WorldView” and got there because i decided to take an alt. route from work one “random” day…
pup had a severed nerve in the front leg and ended up making me the happiest man alive!

looks like we got the heat problem under control even if he’s in Greece! (Hottest environment imaginable!)
Thank God for rivers!

oh, and have a Good Good Morning my dear! :slight_smile: :sun_behind_small_cloud::sun_behind_small_cloud:
His name is Rikkie (from Richard III) but feel free to name my other friend! :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry for edits)

1 Like

Your old friend looks like a very rustic version of a Bernese, so look forward to many happy years still to come!
You tamed that vixen?
Do you know the movie Le Renard et l’Enfant (the original title)
Good morning to you too.

3 Likes

a better view of us standing here (time marked link, takes you at the end of the video)

yes, looks like we have some “mountain dew” in the blood that will keeps us safer :wink:
Thank you, will definitely check the movie, please tell me it’s not like Hachigo! (almost the last movie i’ve watched, it hurt me that bad!)

I didn’t tame that girl… it’s a world wide situation because people find them cute and throw food at them and they are the first to step up from the animal kingdom due to their cunningness.
never feeding her but she does beg, and we do like each other and met twice… (she did appreciate the water i guess) :relieved: (guilty!)

vid above shows our first encounter
:gift_heart:

uumm… edit: there’s a translation to this clip but it’s a longer video
for whom it may concern then:
it’s a longer journey this one… :tulip:

1 Like

The movie is astonishing great. I’m sure you will love him. But if you aren’t up for hard endings, then don’t watch it. I didn’t.
Nothing to compare with Hochigo. But I didn’t watch that one, I expected that much.

1 Like

The only thing that managed to get my face of the pillow and stop the uncontrollable tears i’d never seen before that day, was my girlfriend telling me that at the end it said “based on a true story” as it is.
my vision was too blurred to see, let alone read!

Until then,i was wondering why this movie was even made as i was struggling to control the outburst!
now you know if you ever decide to watch it… (don’t!)
(but it’s a true story… don’t you wanna know it? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :p)
be prepared… :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

i am scared to watch something similar tbh…
nothing hurts me as much and there’s this trouble i have with
umm… “emotion outbursts” (INFP type = ticking bomb of emotions)
better keep the keg safe…

No, no. Let it out!
I cry like a hysterical child sometimes during movies. It’s freeing.
But a reason my Kids stoped watching movies with me a long time ago.

2 Likes

That’s way I avoid dabating you. :sunglasses:
Let us rest this. :kissing_heart:
Have a great day! :sunny:

2 Likes

my scheme is : if they can’t beat me, maybe they’ll join me :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:
(and it was a joke too :wink: )

1 Like