"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

LOL he’s only lvl 14? Wow, he better get his game on pronto :stuck_out_tongue:

I could only sit through like half of it before I zoned out lol

I haven’t had a chance to listen yet, but I definitely don’t remember us having to submit any questions. Maybe they were just general questions off random places

Edit: That wasn’t meant to be a reply to you Gatsie, just the topic in general. Was trying the email method of replying

OT:

@jFar920 how did you get the email reply to work?

The email just said to reply, just reply to that specific email, so I did

That’s odd, I haven’t seen a proper reply button. The only one I’ve had is to go to the post and reply there.

Bunnies

Well look who’s back :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, time to see whether this will go to the forum or the mailbot lol

EDIT: Forum it is. Now to see how long it takes for the badge to pop.

I really hope we get a single this fall.

1 Like

We are all hopeful :blush:
I can’t wait anymore :rage:

You better be patient, there’s a chance we won’t get a single for a few month. :stuck_out_tongue: Hope for the best but expect the worst, or something like that :smiley:

I’ve never been a patient person, unfortunately :sweat:

I think it’s safe to say that they are working with Blackbear, yesterday was the 3rd or 4th time they posted about getting together. Also, Andrew Goldstein, producer of the album or just a “help”?

1 Like

This makes me very happy. :grin:

I cant wait to hear some of these new tracks that LP are writing, as they are really been creative by changing there writing style of doing lyrics before the music…I wonder will they have a completely different sound or what?

Me too. I really can’t imagine what kind of sound the new songs are gonna have.

Blackbear is amazing I think that will be something great and really different than the previous album(we can be sure of that :wink: )

1 Like

I have no idea who this blackbear is. I guess I’m getting old…

I don’t know what any of you lot are saying :sweat_smile:

Yeah who the hell is Blackbear and why is he relevant?