"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I’m still trying to look. Don’t worry, as soon as I see it, I’ll share it to you! :wink:

1 Like

I hope that they release the next LPU with full songs from the One More Light as the band said that they got a lot of songs.

OR

They could release songs that could show Chester’s legacy throughout the years of the band.

I feel so sorry for the band members and their families. It’s been over a month but it comes back to me when I wake up. My thoughts and prayers still goes out to them every single day! :heart::sob:

2 Likes

Coincidentally on LPLive they are discussing the same thing. I’m not too sure how I’d feel about that. I’m a big fan of Chester’s voice but to hear him again knowing he recorded it while he was still alive… I don’t know

3 Likes

They said that most of the songs started off acoustic so I’d love 10 acoustic songs :smiley: Like Mike singing Heavy on piano in the teasers

4 Likes

12 Likes

Beautiful, but upsetting cause he’s gone now. Anyway how are things? Whenever you post something and come here I consider it a blessing.

I was looking at a video of them doing goodgoodbye and mike and chester was practicing the song . Before they made the video

I’m not sure if that cover art is fake or real, but it sure looks nice

Update from Mike!

4 Likes

I just tried to post the link but it only put the photo on.
https://www.instagram.com/m_shinoda/?hl=en - it’s the latest post that he put on. He has also posted it on Twitter and Facebook

11 Likes

Heartbreaking video…

7 Likes

Agreed. I only managed about a minute before I burst into tears

4 Likes

It is perfect, though, isn’t it? Joe and Fiore did a great job. :heart:

8 Likes

They all did. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Great song. I’m crying when I listen it. One more light lyrics make me sad. Rip Chestrer. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Start watching at 18:25.

https://www.facebook.com/DownloadFestivalFR/videos/1918970945093588/

3 Likes

Me too. :cry: There is no way I will ever get over the fact he is gone.

2 Likes

Yes there is. Time is all you’ll need. You’ll be over it by next year.

3 Likes

I love this video it show how much chester was love and care for . From his fan’s and his band there’s one part when chester hug an fan then before he knew it she started to cry that how much she loved hem. joe showed us how his was . Much LOVE chester missing you love u alway my Angele

4 Likes