Once upon another time

Leaflet received!!! Now where to meet???

(@The_early_walker it’s kinda weird that she says she’s not gay when trying to flee from naked Mike Shinoda…)

Everything is Off-topic in the post :wink:
@The_early_walker We had the baby croc as a female lead last time. And I did that. But I guess, this time the User should have been a guy. Also, SURPRISE SRPRISE!!!

Resuming back: While the User was trying to find the location, something was finding her too.

Walking through all the magic gates the user had gained special superpowers and because of that aliens found him. They now want to destroy the earth and kidnap the user to use him for their evil plans
(OT: very glad the user got out of his identity crisis and stayed male :smile: also I think we called him a “he” several times before)

"Why do u wanna destroy the Earth??? :sob: :sob: :sob: "

While the user was distracted by his terror visions of the approaching aliens, a giant robot ant towered above him. It was the ant who had eaten the computer and bitten his arm and it had been looking for the user ever since, because it could sense his angst from miles away.

“Because we don’t want more humans getting like this. Someday we might not be able to control them anymore! Plus, we’re evil. And your planet sucks! MUHAHAHAHA”
(Wow, I’m really getting into this aliens-are-evil-cliche)
@Gatsie wtf! Too fast for me…

Before the user could respond, the giant ant had picked him up and warped him to it’s masters: who had known of the aliens plan long before.

http://blog.vh1.com/files/2011/06/linkinpark-lastsupper-1307035612.png

(@early_walker, we can always bring in another female hero :wink:
@music_is_my_escape: relax man…)

1 Like

The masters have been preparing for the attack too. Each of the Holy Masters had put in their best into creating something that had the beauty of the baby’s soul, but carried an angst and agony of the million suns in order to protect the realm of earth.

(There you go everyone. Female characters :wink: Shall we name them as (in alphabetical order) gats, vicki, the walker & the unknown?)

In the meantime, the aliens are practicing their victory song:

“What… What is the meaning of this? What do you want from me?” the user cried at the masters, looking at the tough looking warrior women and then back at the men seated at the table.

One of the Holy Masters banged the table with his fist and stood up, looking the young confused man straight in the eye with a wide grin upon his face and said…

(@amitrish: those are awesome! look like Hawke from DA2 :smiley:)

"Holy shit it’s u!!! :scream: "
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvH7zR3CAAAQeey.jpg

1 Like

One of the other Holy Masters frowned as he observed the user and then turned to his comrads and said: “My goodness, are we sure we need this whiny little boy for the mission? He’s been crying ever since we started testing him!”

1 Like

“Indeed, what use do we have of him? He is a crybaby - look at him!
http://s5.favim.com/mini/140720/cry-baby-eyes-johnny-depp-man-Favim.com-1930625.jpg
I vote that he quickly Get The Hell Out & Go Away!!!”

The user hung his head low in shame. But then another one of them stood up, smiled at the boy and then looked at his brothers: “Stop it! He’s just been lost in desperation, but also is crucial in our plan to save the earth from the alien threat!”

1 Like

“They are almost here! Hand over all intel at once!”

“Okay”, said another one, “first we have to find out what he’s able to do with his super powers. And we have to be quick”
(Found no pic for this one)

The user exclaimed, “This subliminal speech must be their reason for coming here!!!”

“He hears the messages! He is ready, my Holy Masters. Allow us to prepare him for battle.”
said one of the female warriors.

“OMFG! Subliminal messaging overload: the first batch of them have landed; they are targeting all these places, especially San Francisco! I Can’t Stand This Anymore!!!”

“They are gonna blend in as San Franciscans.”