Once upon a time

Meanwhile, an unconsious Baghwomun stuffed in a suitcase washed up on the shore.

[This story isn’t confusing. It makes perfect sense :stuck_out_tongue: ]

@Gatsie Where’d u get pics of baghwomun? Her kid cried when he saw her again…

Spoderman sent out his camel, Spodercamel, to pick up Baghwoman.

[I confess, I make them myself.]

Meanwhile, in the galaxy far far away, unknown to most of the santandroids and humankind, Shinoda & the team of Swamp-Thingies (DC may attack us for copyright infringements) started their experiment to see how their weapons worked. MInd you, There is no Peace, only WAR

But in a twisted event, as the fate would have it, one of the weapons hits the Planet Heinz. The aftermath is beyond imagination:

1 Like

KABOOM!!!
Now the Aliens Want Revenge!!!

And thus begins the epic tale which would be told for billions of years if the known universe survives

Ughhhhhh…

From a distance, it looked almost as if Shinoda was waving farewell. Was this truly the end, or just the beginning?

Mike was Waiting For The End…
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/29494996/large.png

we found dirthy mario was played by shinoda himselft two days ago, think he reanimated him to gon on in the story,
instagramm.com

and now for gods sake, we remember the first line on the bible

@Gatsie,@amitrish, @samuel_the_leader
Ok, let’s play another game. Or better yet, let’s write a story together! Everyone can add a word or a short sentence. I’m curious to see/read where it’ll go. Alright, here goes:

Once upon a time, there was a…
All members of the underground, soldiers an troopers, YOU WERE ALL SINCERLYSLY (OT right this way? :sweat:it ´s a hard word for a german lady to spell… but the next I know very well) INVITED TO WRITE THE FUNNIEST CRAZIEST STORY EVER :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:I swear!!!

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Seriously, sincerely, stop it once and for all. I’ve had enough.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I think we should open another thread, for the next story. I hope that doesn’t break any forum rules, but a clean slate would be nicer to write in :smile:

OK, who would like to? I don´t think that staying in communication is forbidden?! @amitrish great buttom…
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m sorry, I got over enthusiastic and already went off to create a new thread :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe it is not a bad idea as other people could join in.) Once I wanted to join you, but no way I could get an idea what was going on here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Everyone can join! Truth is, most of us didn’t know what to expect either in the story. That’s the fun part about it too!

I can’t wait to see what weird, funny and drama will be written next, hopefully with more writers to join too :smiley: We sure are a creative crazy bunch :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey ho, so once upon a time, Brad Delson woke up at a crazy scraccing noise surrounding his head, he looked over and saw

Sweety, I made a new thread :stuck_out_tongue: Once upon another time

1 Like