Once upon a time

@Gatsie,@amitrish, @samuel_the_leader
Ok, let’s play another game. Or better yet, let’s write a story together! Everyone can add a word or a short sentence. I’m curious to see/read where it’ll go. Alright, here goes:

Once upon a time, there was a…
All members of the underground, soldiers an troopers, YOU WERE ALL SINCERLYSLY (OT right this way? :sweat:it ´s a hard word for a german lady to spell… but the next I know very well) INVITED TO WRITE THE FUNNIEST CRAZIEST STORY EVER :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:I swear!!!

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Seriously, sincerely, stop it once and for all. I’ve had enough.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I think we should open another thread, for the next story. I hope that doesn’t break any forum rules, but a clean slate would be nicer to write in :smile:

OK, who would like to? I don´t think that staying in communication is forbidden?! @amitrish great buttom…
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m sorry, I got over enthusiastic and already went off to create a new thread :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe it is not a bad idea as other people could join in.) Once I wanted to join you, but no way I could get an idea what was going on here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Everyone can join! Truth is, most of us didn’t know what to expect either in the story. That’s the fun part about it too!

I can’t wait to see what weird, funny and drama will be written next, hopefully with more writers to join too :smiley: We sure are a creative crazy bunch :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey ho, so once upon a time, Brad Delson woke up at a crazy scraccing noise surrounding his head, he looked over and saw

Sweety, I made a new thread :stuck_out_tongue: Once upon another time

1 Like

I thought we moved here?

You thought correct :wink:

sorry I am a bit cccccconfused, ok, I`ll turn over…

It’s ok sweety :wink:

:two_women_holding_hands:

Thanks @KristinaUK for your views. It helped to highlight that relatively new users may find it difficult to join in after over 300posts.

@Gatsie Thanks for your enthusiasm, and the new post :wink: But did we just end this story? With the Planet Heinz’s explosion? I feel sad for doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

@The_early_walker Feel free to enjoy the page :smile:

To everyone, for reading this post:

4 Likes

you may remember that actually dirty mario was the father of the tow headed baby.

wait? baghwomun has a baby?

I think that’s a good end for the first time :smile:
can’t wait fora new crazy story :stuck_out_tongue:

All good things come to an end :smiley:

The new story’s becoming quite intriguing btw, I love it! Who knows, maybe Dirty Mario and Baghwomun will make a cameo in it sometime in the near future :stuck_out_tongue:

thats right! :smile:

the beginning is awesome! this is going to be another great book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The good old mike shinoda is back, that’s a good sign anyway :stuck_out_tongue: