New symbol

From those 2 I gotta go for LPU3 it’s soooooooooooooooooo epic :slight_smile:

You can look at it as old versus new but as with the band it will always change.! When progression stops it will meen no more lpu. Accept it for what it is because we are the lucky ones who get to owne a piece of linkin parks history!![smile][smile][smile]

I totally agree!! It’s the same with LP albums :smiley: once they stop changing there will be no more LP :frowning:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i prefer the lpu11 more than lpux

[quote=Jats]The logo is cool, but the old ones were better … they should’ve trying to get an ‘11’ in it.
When I read new symbol I first thought about the favicon … however, the logo is nice but I liked the old ones more. Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with that … sorry, but it looks awful, they should re-create it, it’s so pixelated.[/quote]
the old logos were awesome nut they dont show lp for what they are now and the need something big and appealing cuz thats what their music sounds like e.g blackout

[quote=James[EIRE]][quote=Jats]The logo is cool, but the old ones were better … they should’ve trying to get an ‘11’ in it.
When I read new symbol I first thought about the favicon … however, the logo is nice but I liked the old ones more. Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with that … sorry, but it looks awful, they should re-create it, it’s so pixelated.[/quote]
the old logos were awesome nut they dont show lp for what they are now and the need something big and appealing cuz thats what their music sounds like e.g blackout[/quote]

Agreed. My theory of the logo being less detailed and intersting is that it was probably created very recently and the guys have been very hard at work on the new album as well as all the new LPU features. Of course the logo is still good looking and at least symbolizes the new edition of the fan club.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=James[EIRE]][quote=Jats]The logo is cool, but the old ones were better … they should’ve trying to get an ‘11’ in it.
the old logos were awesome nut they dont show lp for what they are now and the need something big and appealing cuz thats what their music sounds like e.g blackout[/quote]

Agreed. My theory of the logo being less detailed and intersting is that it was probably created very recently and the guys have been very hard at work on the new album as well as all the new LPU features. Of course the logo is still good looking and at least symbolizes the new edition of the fan club.[/quote]

I kinda agree although I think they must have put quite a bit of work into the new logo :smiley:

i was pretty disappointed, the old logos (lpu9 and back) were awesome looking and seeing this one, lpu10 was ok looking. i was happy to see what they came up with then i see the one now. its a cool idea to do that but it could have been better.[size=2] and the 11 it looks odd and maybe if it was spelled out like at the top. that font up there is cool. maybe if LP was on the same line. but the look of it the 11 being a odd font.[/size]

[quote=intheend]i was pretty disappointed, the old logos (lpu9 and back) were awesome looking and seeing this one, lpu10 was ok looking. i was happy to see what they came up with then i see the one now. its a cool idea to do that but it could have been better.[size=2] and the 11 it looks odd and maybe if it was spelled out like at the top. that font up there is cool. maybe if LP was on the same line. but the look of it the 11 being a odd font.[/size]

I edited the logo (as you can see with my profile pic).

I can make it the color you want if you prefer this one :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=intheend]i was pretty disappointed, the old logos (lpu9 and back) were awesome looking and seeing this one, lpu10 was ok looking. i was happy to see what they came up with then i see the one now. its a cool idea to do that but it could have been better.[size=2] and the 11 it looks odd and maybe if it was spelled out like at the top. that font up there is cool. maybe if LP was on the same line. but the look of it the 11 being a odd font.[/size]

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]I edited the logo (as you can see with my profile pic).

I can make it the color you want if you prefer this one :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

A little too black and green in my opinion xD.