New Platform (CLOSED)

@theearlywalker nope I’m not :wink: and I know how it gets to you so I will have my say as an LPU member because I’m free to air my views like everyone else :wink: oki doki :wink:

2 Likes

sure but as kinda base of living things, this moaning bothers…if I imagine…show ya OTHERSIDE @chrisstyles
mb a great songs suggs? oki doki anyways…

1 Like

@theearlywalker I got a really good side I just want one simple question reply from @lpuhq1 if we will get to add people again but they just refer to same link over & over again when we have all read it lots of times and yet they don’t seem to be able to respond to this simple question I know there not migrating friends list but just want to know if we will be able to ADD people again is that a hard question to get a reply from @lpuhq1and not same link over and over again

I think this case at last explain itself = virtual space= $$$$$$$$$$$$$= no friend list, no space [ imagine the volume, we were all linked with our data to each friend…watta space it costs, friends lists are DELETED forever I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

still wait for a song sugg from yaside dude @chrisstyles
:hugging:

I know list was deleted but not so hard to let us know if we will be able to add again right ? you want a song try this one ok :wink: @theearlywalker https://youtu.be/4qlCC1GOwFw

2 Likes

More info about what the platform migration is all about. You can read more here:

To answer your question, one of the things they mentioned in their message is this:

This means the friends list you had before the migration is gone. It sucks but I am only assuming that they will give a new option to add friends in a list once the migration is over. Seeing the fact that the forum is still glitching up a lot and not all the stuff that was supposed to migrate hasn’t been migrated yet, we will just have to wait and see. Maybe this is not the answer you hoped for, but it is what it is.

Otherwise do like me, don’t have a LPU membership and hang out anyways. Saves a lot of frustration :slight_smile:

@gatsie I know friends list is not being migrated read it 100 times already I was asking if we will be able to add people again or did you no understand what I said on other posts ?

You clearly are the one who does not seem to understand. For you’ve been asking over and over the same question. The answer remains the same and yet you still ask the same question. Like a broken record.

But you know what? Have fun with it all by yourself. Bye.

2 Likes

oh I understand clearly so bye bye :wink: @gatsie

thank you so much for the information! keep up the good work :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why you make tiny things huge public affairs. There was already a topic about the migration that the questions you asked could have been asked in, along with answered by reading

Anyways, do we really need a friends list? I can’t remember if pre-LPUX had them, but they really served no purpose aside from points in the past few years. We are a small, personal community, it’s not like this is Facebook

Everything that hasn’t been brought over that was promised to be, most likely will be. It’s been 2 days, and they technically haven’t even publicly announced the transfer outside the site itself yet. I can see if it’s been a few weeks or months, but complaining that things are broken or missing two days into the new platform is dumb, and it’s even worse when you dismiss people answering your question multiple times just because they aren’t Lorenzo

3 Likes

@jFar920 zzzzzzz oooopppsss fell a sleep reading your reply :wink: and friends list was always part of LP and if you don’t talk to many people here that’s not my problem I had lot of people I would talk to via the mail ( messages) and there plenty people who seemed to have come read left comment on my forum post and liked it so its not all bad is it :wink: as always said everyone can have there say here on any post I do and we not all going to agree I just speak my mind and there is always the option for you not to read it if you don’t want to this is what the forum is about discussions

Heh, I even had my username change during the switchover process for no apparent reason, although it seems to be fixed now?

yes @astat :relaxed: it is!

Your response is barely worth responding to at this point if you’re going add dumb little remarks to talk down to me, and I’m not going to get into this whole “freedom of speech” thing again because no one said you can’t say anything

I’m sure messaging will return, regardless of friends lists. I still don’t see any reason for friends, even if you got two likes from your buddies about the post

I just liked the song post,not the rest-content of the post,to say it clear here…:grin:

Thank you all. We appreciate your support. This topic is now closed. Please email us at LPUHQ@LPUnderground.com if you have any questions. Activation e-mails have been sent!

-Lorenzo / - LPU HQ

2 Likes