New Photo Shoot 2012

I love these photo’s!

And I agree with all of you, this album is gonna be amazing!

Though I love the look on Phoenix face :stuck_out_tongue: Haha, it made me giggle very weirdly for a moment!

I love these photo’s!

And I agree with all of you, this album is gonna be amazing!

Though I love the look on Phoenix face :stuck_out_tongue: Haha, it made me giggle very weirdly for a moment!

and another one

they look kinda emo if you ask me
not an insult btw

and you gotta admit
Joe looks ninja

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]and another one

they look kinda emo if you ask me
not an insult btw

and you gotta admit
Joe looks ninja

me neither

LP lovers on tumblr gonna have a blast tomorrow
xD

they all look soooooo great can’t wait for tomorrow

they look real trendy, like the clothing they wore during MTM and ATS combined lol

I won’t lie, I really went nuts at work when I saw this new photoshoot. They look so great in every single way. And I almost gave birth when I saw Chester with glasses again (for years I’ve been missing them).

I just can’t wait for the single and the new album. It’s like they look like the oldies but have mature so much… I don’t think it can go wrong (:

(I fetl the need to make this gif. Regret nothing)

[quote=Buh]IAnd I almost gave birth when I saw Chester with glasses again (for years I’ve been missing them).

[/quote]

LOL

my words! xD

and awesome gif!

Phoenix looks akward in the first picture… but in a totally funny and cool way ;D i really like the pics

Does anyone know from what company is this glasses? :smiley:

they are getting older but still they are even more handsome than in 2000 :wink:

Chesters shirt in the first pic matches the background lol, but Phoenix’s face looks like its been tampered with, probably because of weird lighting? it just looks weird

Exactly

i really really got say that chester, brad,mike,joe , rob and dave
all 6
are getting more and more handsome everytime they get 1 year older

its typical and kind of rare sometimes to see such men around you because
most men, even thuogh they are just in their 30s, get an older look and stay the same kind off

but with them
they just change bit by bit, not saying they look all different now, not really but like
they gotten so more handsome, in a very obvious way
they got a very nice mature look
its just perfect

i love men who become more handsome when they grow older
its so hot
lol

Definitely reminded me of the artwork for the first two albums. More of a “urban” setting and grittier than the pics from the past few albums!

I was very impressed by the first pictures from their new photoshoot. I loved how sharply dressed they are in the shoot, I wish I had clothes as nice as those. Also, I believe the new pictures show how they have matured over the years. It’s a lot of fun to look back on where they have been.
Plus, I like to think that Chester is wearing his glasses again is a subtle nod that they are embracing their past and moving into the future. With this new album and with their careers.

They’re looking good, as usual. I kind of miss Mike’s long hair though.

Awww I like Chester’s t-shirt haha and I tried to enter to that link but its under construction ):

Those pics are awesome! Those guys have style!!! [smile]