New album in 2016

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153630851636788

If you’re SUPER desperate to hear new stuff, there’s about half a second of a new song at the end of this video :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@TripleXero I’m pretty sure that last part was from Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

:3

1 Like

heard an interviw of MS saying in one of my sleepless nights, whyever, but : the words I don´t remember, but kind like our music is developping and changing wit us musicians making it, and that music for them is still fun, and so the music from the albums (or alben btw? still in the ´learning´ english on the lpu class :yum: ) are changing a lot from one to the other,

This I think is so close to my own oppinion, that I share it totally, looking forward, what has been developed since THP… :sunglasses:

1 Like

They’ve played only half of THP live and half of LT, I won’t believe in words like this until the end of the next touring cycle

1 Like

Yeah, that one nano-second of a beat of their new music was just to die for.

1 Like

for me, The Hunting Party was simply PERFECT I don’t having a new album just like The Hunting Party , but I kinda miss Joe scratching like the old days
I love The Hunting Party so much n I’m afraid to get a new album that doesn’t sound like it , I know many people would say I’m wrong but I LOOOOVE how the last album sounded

2 Likes

we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moooooooore music videos T^T

2 Likes

Thanks to all those who viewed my froum post 10.1k never thought get 10.100 views on any of my posts :smiley:

Wonderful!! :smile: