MY LPU 14 Tattoo

@bigbadboz1984 keep up your forum posts I love seeing you posting and I think there lot of people here think they have the right to tell others what they can and cant post but for me you have the right to post what you want to and the other thread was only asking if people had tattoos but yours has a story to it and if people knew just what a great guy you are then they might be a little more respectful as you did a lot for me at download and gave us info that no one else knew about so keep posting @bigbadboz1984 (Y)

I’m sorry for trying to keep everything clean.

Jeez, can we just end this argument? :unamused:

A mod just needs to delete all of our comments and leave the original poster’s stuff only.

Yeah, but leave the bits about the toilet paper :laughing:

@the_termin8r1 no argument but other people cant tell other people what to post on there own froum post

@EvoOba why ? you already tell everybody what to do on the froum do you own it ? no so let people post what they want it is there own LPU account

@bigbadboz1984 keep this post alive we have a thing called freedom or are we all being made prisoners ?

1 Like

Whoa, mate chill, you’re over reacting.

1 Like

This really isn’t the place to be having this discussion. Everyone has already moved on from the different topic stuff, and by keeping it going, not only are you not “keeping it alive”, you are actually killing the actual discussion this topic was made for

1 Like

@EvoOba if you read the rules it dose say to be friendly so be friendly

@EvoOba @bigbadboz1984 was telling the story behind it so toataly different thread but I see you just like telling people what they can & cant post

Seriously mate, from all the tattoo’s you have I must say that the LPU14 is my fave. It just looks so awesome.

I wish I had the guts to crawl back into a tattoo shop like that… :grinning:

1 Like

There was nothing wrong with what Evo said, trying to be helpful is not being unfriendly.

@the_termin8r1 no one is going to tell me what I can or cant post in the froum or talk about sorry we have a thing called freedom of speech

Yes, I’m aware of that but you are going over the top, shit happens, deal with it, there’s no point in bitching about it.

@the_termin8r1
EvoOba

1d

It’s not about being friendly

@the_termin8r1 I’m not bitching about it other people are if they don’t like it they don’t have to comment on the froum post do they ? they have the choice not to comment so if there not liking it simple don’t comment

I don’t see anything wrong with that post.

There wasn’t any hate expressed in Evo’s post(s) though.