Most aggressive Linkin Park song?

Holy shit! Heavy as fuck! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I know right! Totally makes you want to throw fists in the air and brings the blood to a boil :stuck_out_tongue:

QWERTY , Given up , War , One Step Closer , Blackout , Victimized ā€¦

1 Like

The three that I find most aggressive are
Blackout
One Step Closer
Given up

Faint or War

When i saw ā€œaggressiveā€ i actually thought of B.y.o.b by SOADā€¦

Well. If you consider music, then Wastelands. If vocally aggressive then Given Up, One Step Closer. Actually there is a whole bunch.

most aggressive Linkin Park song?

bubblesā€¦

3 Likes

i think off their new album the hunting party rebellion and keys to the kingdom

Victimized, Qwerty, Given Up, One Step Closed. :wink:

its think itā€™s ā€˜Warā€™ (THP) or ā€˜Qwertyā€™ (songs from the undergound) :smile:

Faint, Keys to the Kingdom, Given Up, No More Sorrow, One Step Closer, War, and some of the earlier songs from other LPU albums. Chesterā€™s screaming is so powerful that I can feel my blood boiling underneath my skin and some of Mikeā€™s rap does the same. It just blows my mind away. :astonished:

1 Like

I think it is APFMHā€¦ Guilty all the sameā€¦ Given upā€¦ Qwerty!

1 Like

Given up :grin:
One Step Closer -
War
No more Sorrow :imp:
Victimiced
By Myself
A place for my head :scream:
Guity All the Same :smirk:

LINKIN PARK!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think the most agressive song is Victimized!!

Victimized their most aggressive song? Lol itā€™s all about electronic, even Roads Untraveled instrumental is more rock with these guitars :smiley: okay, Victimized contains some screams but itā€™s all. Verse 1 is Mikeā€™s singing, verse 2 is some rappingā€¦ KTTK is a bit similar and itā€™s definitely more heavy. One of the heaviest by LP.d

A Place For My Headā€¦

Qwerty for sure

Does Broken Foot count
A.06 maybe

Now thatā€™s what is called agressive!

Listening to it I felt my eyes filling with blood in a rush to smash something!

1 Like

Must have missed this topic before. Iā€™d say By Myself, OCS, Victimized, Donā€™t Stay, Fig 9, qwerty, War.