Meet & Greet Offenbach

ywp maybe 9

1 Like

and you???

1 Like

Hey David, we are on the road, we 're eā€™tering germany in few minutes, what about you ?

1 Like

Are there already fans waiting? I wont be there before 6 pm because of work :frowning:
Iā€™m just a bit worried cuz I read that when its full, people had to stand outside the hall :open_mouth:

What do you mean with standing outside the hall? Waiting line usually is outsideā€¦ :wink:

I donā€™t really know, we will arrive around 11, we couldnā€™t make it earlier, we did the same for France and we were on first row

I mean like thisā€¦ konzi

This looks interestingā€¦ thats more than sold out in my opinion :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In Cologne nobody had to stand outside. :blush: And since Offenbach wasnā€™t sold out (there are still tickets available at the box office), there should be no problem today either.

30 people are already there. (Iā€™m not, just read this on Facebook)

2 Likes

Can not wait to arriveā€¦ Does somebody know if there are some toilets there lol because queuing all Day without that will be hardā€¦ Stupid question butā€¦

Not stupid at all. :blush:
I checked Google Maps and there is an Italian restaurant nearby and a Burger King. So I guess we will save our spaces in the queue and go one at a time or maybe two. ^^

1 Like

Iā€™m already here and yes here is a burger king so you can go there

2 Likes

Thanks @jasminsonntag and @Nongi youā€™re Great, like that we donā€™t need to stop on the highway before we arriveā€¦ We stopped to drink at 6this morning lolā€¦ So we will do like that weā€™re on the way GPS says we will be there 11/10

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank God thereā€™s toilets in the ICE. :grin:

Have a good drive. See you there!

2 Likes

Hahaha yeahā€¦ Youā€™re Lucky @Nongi, when will you arrive ?

See you guys soon. Iā€™ll be there at 2 p.m.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to arrive around 11 a.m.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so excited

1 Like