M & G Download Festival

I see your point, and it was a great meet and greet, but I’ve waited 15 years to get a photo of me and linkin park in the same shot. Granted, there are about 80 others in the shot, but it’s still something I’m looking forward to seeing.

The last time I got a chance to attend a meet and greet was in 2004 and it was one of the old style ones where you got rushed by their table like cattle by a group of angry security… So I’m really looking forward to the photo.

[quote=Andrew Jackson]I see your point, and it was a great meet and greet, but I’ve waited 15 years to get a photo of me and linkin park in the same shot. Granted, there are about 80 others in the shot, but it’s still something I’m looking forward to seeing.

The last time I got a chance to attend a meet and greet was in 2004 and it was one of the old style ones where you got rushed by their table like cattle by a group of angry security… So I’m really looking forward to the photo.[/quote]

Fair point, when it’s made so clear that you can’t take your own photos, that the only ones will be the official ones, then you’d hope they were great. You just won’t catch me saying “they don’t care about fans” if they don’t turn out great. I was just happy to be there!

Our photos were taken outdoors while it was still light. I’ve got faith that ours will turn out okay.

Looks like the photos might be going up soon, I see all the other recent meet & greets are up!

Man I hope so really gutted I wasn’t quick enough with my camera phone.! XoXoX

I didn’t even think about taking photos after we were told not too!!

I’m dying to see them! I hope they put them up soon!

Loving the photos! I’ve managed to get into shots with Mike, Chester and Brad.

Me too! So many photos of me and Chester (I’m the guy in the chair)

It was nice to meet some of you guys :slight_smile:

It was nice to meet some of you guys :)[/quote]

No way! I’m the guy in the white cap that it almost photobombing most of your photos, lol. Sorry about that, I didn’t notice I was so clearly in the shot else I’d have smiled, or not pulled so many weird faces haha.

Chester was really cool, did you watch from the side of the stage like he wanted you to?

No way! I’m the guy in the white cap that it almost photobombing most of your photos, lol. Sorry about that, I didn’t notice I was so clearly in the shot else I’d have smiled, or not pulled so many weird faces haha.

Chester was really cool, did you watch from the side of the stage like he wanted you to?[/quote]

Oh cool! That’s alright, I wasn’t exactly posing for photos either. I didn’t expect there to be so many of pics of us but I’m not complaining!

Yeah he was. We didn’t sit at the side because one of the guys who worked there said we’d be able to see/hear more from the VIP area at the bottom of the grey scaffold thing near the front, in the crowd. I’m not sure what it’s called or even if it has a name but that’s where we were. There were only a handful of people there and I could sit down so it was cool. I recorded some videos too so I’ll probably put them on youtube soon.

Chester was really cool, did you watch from the side of the stage like he wanted you to?[/quote]

Oh cool! That’s alright, I wasn’t exactly posing for photos either. I didn’t expect there to be so many of pics of us but I’m not complaining!

Yeah he was. We didn’t sit at the side because one of the guys who worked there said we’d be able to see/hear more from the VIP area at the bottom of the grey scaffold thing near the front, in the crowd. I’m not sure what it’s called or even if it has a name but that’s where we were. There were only a handful of people there and I could sit down so it was cool. I recorded some videos too so I’ll probably put them on youtube soon.[/quote]

That sounds amazing, sounds like a great place to watch from

Hey,

I was at the meet and greet at download too and I haven’t seen any of the photos yet… I can’t find them anywhere :frowning: if any of you guys could point me in the right direction I would be so grateful! thank you xoxo