LPU video for the band and Mike - OUT NOW

haahahaha- ya so cool bro :hugs:

Since yā€™all are sharing your pictures, I though Iā€™d be sharing mine as well:
20180129_105716

14 Likes

This is mine:

IMG_20180129_194108

14 Likes

Well, since everybodyā€™s sharing their submissionsā€¦

13 Likes

Full side
IMG_20180204_185946

First part:
IMG_20180204_185958

Second one:
IMG_20180204_190007

Last one:
IMG_20180204_190030

11 Likes

Brilliant work everyone! Just wondering if I should change mine, because mine is specifically addressed to Mike? @NickGr, what do you think?

2 Likes

No, your message is awesome, i think! If youā€™ve got the inspiration and want to change it ā€“ i donā€™t mind, just inform me and send me the pic!
Btw ā€“ received a couple of emails today, will be working on the vid later

5 Likes

You got my email for this right?

1 Like

I did, and got your pics lol

1 Like

Just making sure. Lol

1 Like

A REMINDER
Only 5 days left till the deadline!

8 Likes

Thanks for doing this @NickGr, just emailed through my photo (Renae, Sydney Australia)

1 Like

Oh I lam from Canton Ohio USA

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to think of what to send. But thereā€™s just no inspiration.

1 Like

Just find something that you have interest in, and maybe somehow combine it with making something.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Thanks for the tip. Canā€™t think of anything though.

I got my inspiration from listening to the EP and writing exactly what I feel @gatsie Iā€™m sure something will come to you

1 Like

Itā€™s a great EP and I love listening to it. I think itā€™s so good you guys can find something creative to do with it.

The only thing Iā€™ve been thinking of to do, is recording a ā€œresponseā€ to the one of the songs on the EP, but I hardly have any time for that. Plus it wouldnā€™t fit with the rest of what you guys are making. Soā€¦

Guess itā€™ll come later like you said. Orā€¦ Maybe itā€™s just not for me this time. Weā€™ll seeā€¦

1 Like

Mine was also just to Mike, nothing creative, just a picture of me holding the paper! I am sure you will get something :slight_smile: you still have time!

Mine also wonā€™t be anything too special. A picture of the paper with my little message. I thought about doing a photo shop thing and putting the message over a pic of my tattoo but, thought that maybe a little much. Thereā€™s still a few days. Hopefully youā€™ll get something!

1 Like