LPU video for the band and Mike - OUT NOW

Awww soo sweet! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart: Thanks a lot! Iā€™ll make soonā€¦ Okay letā€™s see what i can makeā€¦ i was thinking to make something letter form like this?? Of course its a rough page Iā€™ll make nice one laterā€¦ and send ya via discord. :blush::blush::hugs:

IMG20180131195533

Edit : still i am gonna try to draw something. Nothing is coming in mind right now. I need to head towards Pinterest for drawing! :running_man:

6 Likes

Why not actuallyā€¦ but could you please write bigger letters in the final variant ? To make it more readable in the video itself
(Btw, glad to see you ! How are you doing ?)

1 Like

Yep sureā€¦ Iā€™ll edit thingsā€¦ try to make big letters and for the drawing as well

(So nice of you that you asked! :smiley: :heart: I am doing awesome how about you?? You were a bit ill right? The blood pressure thing . I read it somewhere here :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: are you ok now? )

1 Like

Me just fine, thnx for caring :hugs:. Seems all I need is a little rest and to see a doc

1 Like

Ohā€¦ take rest! And donā€™t stress much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I would love to join and to create something for Mike. 10th February is the deadline right @NickGr?

1 Like

Right , youā€™re good to go

1 Like

Oh wonderful idea!

2 Likes

Great idea :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s an awesome idea ! Iā€™ll try to do somethingā€¦ still need to think about it but itā€™ll be ready by the deadline !

1 Like

Nothing comes to my mind yet. Itā€™s so frustrated. Iā€™ll keep trying to think in something good.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing a drawing, picture, and letter. Thank you for this amazing idea. I will probably send them within a few days.

1 Like

I recorded a video this morning. Although, my cat jumped up and blocked half the shot, and my battery died. So, Iā€™ll try again tomorrow.

3 Likes

Definetly would join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow dude, what a great idea! If I donā€™t forget Iā€™ll try to participate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yaaay! @gatsie

Great idea, try to draw smth

1 Like

INFORMATION
The deadline is 10th of February and itā€™s only
10 days left
Iā€™ll warn you again in 5 days and in 7 days

6 Likes

@NickGr, I just sent you mine.

Although, I got the message that the file ā€œmightā€ be too big to send (only 145 MB) so I have a feeling it may come back.

Iā€™ll check that when I get home from work tonight.

2 Likes

Seems that it did. No emails here