LPU Memorials for different countries

The LPU forums get that you guys are hurting, the regulars understand deeply, but also the regulars are going crazy. With every new post created for Chester, we are trying to keep the forums clean. It was summarized to be about 78 new posts in two days. We’re not upset, everyone has the right to post their own stories. (1 out of 3)

I will print screen as much as I can on here, then maybe see if the mods can organize it this way. Let’s see if they can merge everything related into this one and close the other ones.

10 Likes

Italy

@electra_04282 @bonniemonaghan

2 Likes

America

Meet up in South Florida

Denver

Birmingham

Las Vegas
@fairy5 wanted to know of a possible memorial for Chester. Her results:

https://www.facebook.com/events/115580822420458/?acontext={"ref"%3A"2"%2C"ref_dashboard_filter"%3A"hosting"%2C"action_history"%3A"[{\"surface\"%3A\"dashboard\"%2C\"mechanism\"%3A\"main_list\"%2C\"extra_data\"%3A[]}]"}

Different states

New York

San Diego
@tenkaichi has update here

I suppose I should be the one to lead the San Diego memorial if there isn’t already plans for one. This man has saved my life and given me energy and hope through the majority of my life. I will start plans for organizing a central area that would be appropriate to meet at. I will update this thread as I go.
Redirecting...

Los Angeles

Please join us on Sunday, August 6th, at 6 PM, in front of Guitar Center on Sunset Blvd, where the bands hand prints are cemented.
Redirecting... This fan-led and would like to have fans share their experiences at the memorial.
If you would like to, please email us your idea at CBmemorial.LA@gmail.com
We are also looking for volunteers who can help us spread the word, and for the day of the memorial.
thank you :black_heart:

@MutantKid wants to know of a possible memorial for Cincinnati

San Jose

@sherrygirl wants to know for one in **Tampa/St. Pete

There was one for Oklahoma City: Dolese Park, Oklahoma City, Community Center 8:30 p.m. by @r3df0x13 four days ago…not much detail after the post

3 Likes

London
https://www.facebook.com/events/111758796143153/?acontext={"ref"%3A"22"%2C"feed_story_type"%3A"22"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&pnref=storystrong
@liamfirth

@rorymcgarrett @sophiemarsh

Summary

@smarky2 @animegirl5 @ines_chenne @lpboi87

1 Like

Australia

Summary

This text will be hidden

@moocho @Kiesha86

@alfabet @quidditchboi @ezzalouise @bittersweetx3cl

1 Like

Russia

*insert pics

United Kingdom

Summary

@damienshinoda @claireoliver4 @navlp @tenkaichi

Germany

@zinler wanted to know of a possible memorial for Chester in Germany. @jennifer612 replied

@bengelshen replied

Für Kurzentschlossene: ab 18 Uhr findet vor der Warner Music-Zentrale eine kleine Gedenkfeier für Chester statt :slight_smile:

Other country 3

*insert pics

Ukraine

@stormy_day

If you want to contribute to this post by posting your Facebook posts, to get other people who are grieving just as much as you for Chester, then please post it here and not the other ones.

#KeepTheLPUFormsClean

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we broke the 100 mark a few threads ago. I lost count after about 85.

Indonesia

1 Like

Switzerland on this Saturday:
https://www.facebook.com/events/110193609600695/?ti=icl

1 Like

For BRISBANE:

For MELBOURNE:

3 Likes

Other countries

@kellakella wants to find one for Montrel

@infiniteaftermath for Austria

@xxdilloncaxx wanted to know for one of Manchester, UK

@leonalongden is looking for a Hunting Party get together in Perth

@joseynic1023 is interested in creating a Puebla, Mexico

• Chester Memorial ? I think by the star of Puebla would be a great place for Saturday like our friends in Mexico City,¿Quién está interesado en crear un Memorial de Puebla, México - por Chester? Creo que por la estrella de Puebla sería un gran lugar para el sábado como nuestros amigos en la ciudad de México.
1 Like

Is there any plans for a memorial in Cardiff South Wales? I see a possible London tribute but nothing for those who live a bit too far away. Is there anyone interested in doing something there?

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, already got those. Thanks