LP performance for Year 11's?

I say thereā€™s about a 98% chance of crushed hopes, sorry.

At least I can say I tried :grin:

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/55322557/large.jpg

This is a ratherā€¦umā€¦unusual topic

The Person Above Me: The Person Above Me

Love that pic! :joy:

There are some great ones in that threadā€¦some really weird ones too.

Definitely one of my fav posts, took me a while to clock though :joy:

Only annoying is, I CANNOT hear this song anymore without Mike holding a bottle of Ketchup as he sings this liveā€¦ DAMM IT INTERNET! :joy: :relaxed:

Wait, did he actually do it live while holding ketchup?

No sadlyā€¦ but dam that would make my day! Look at this one: enter link description here

3 questions for this:

Is Joe secretly a ballerina?
What the hell is Phe doing with Robā€™s drumsticks?
And where the hell is Bourdie?

1 Like

My question is what was Brad doing before he turned around? And whoā€™s the person in the background who came into view from the left of the door frame, walked to the right a bit and then came back to where they came from again, were they lost?

No ideaā€¦ Maybe Brad was playing another prank on Rob? Maybe is was Chaz or Robbie?

A guy actually gave mike this shirt :joy:

Lucky him! I wonder if Mike kept that shirtā€¦ :grinning:

Canā€™t believe this went from a serious charity band thing to a picture sharing thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

IKR? But to keep the stupidity going, I made thisā€¦

Itā€™s the worldā€™s shonkiest editing job. You wonā€™t believe how i did it. i got a pic of mike, a pic of a bottle of ketchup, a pic of the shirt. The pasted them on separate word docs, then removed the backgrounds for the bottle and shirt until I was left with a bottle with no cap and just the sign for the shirt. Then I just pasted them to Mikeā€™s head, printscreened it, pasted it into paint, cropped out the word HUD then went to photobucket to get rid of the white space from paint and then finally turned it into a meme. yes, shocking, I know :joy:

Clever! Let me try!

Go ahead, Iā€™m interested to see what youā€™ll come up with :slight_smile:

Lol, i just got a mild telling off from the site.

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w652/the_termin8r/27353435-5447-41c8-a738-3e367b86c29d_zpsk7lswlrf.png

This any good?

1 Like

Well that must beā€¦ interestingly weirdā€¦ if its important why in the hell would they bother asking?! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

lol :joy: i have to write something that is at least 10 characters long so ignore the bit in the stars