Lizzy Hale from Halestorm

Would anyone else like to see Lizzy Hale sing with Linkin Park? Not for good or anything just a cpl songs. She was a huge fan of Chester’s, and is of Linkin Park. If they decided to do a 2nd tribute show or something similar to one, I’d just love to hear them together. Her scream is pretty hardcore along with having an amazing voice. Thoughts???

2 Likes

Personally I’d be all for it. Lzzy Hale is my favorite female vocalist so I wouldn’t complain :joy:
Granted we still have yet to see what Linkin Park is going to do in the future.

So I’m not totally against it

1 Like

Personaly I really like Lzzy Hale and I think it would be awesome to hear a collaboration.

1 Like

When it came up a while back whether they could do something bringing in guests to fill in, i always said she would be friggin badass! :smile: I’d love to see it if even for just spots or certain songs or a feat in future projects :grin:

1 Like

I would love that!

1 Like

Just after Thanksgiving, Halestorm performed here. I didn’t go to that show (I’ve seen them once before, though), and before they took the stage that night, Lzzy actually ran across the street to perform the National Anthem at a hockey game.

I wouldn’t mind seeing that collaboration.

1 Like