Living Things - Acapellas and Instrumentals are available on iTunes now!

[quote=Holden]So has anyone made any remixes or heard some good ones yet? Share them! [wink]

nooooo QAQ i cant download songs from iTunes, not available for Indonesian QAQ

[quote=LPradeepS][quote=Sunrise.Ashes]I first came across this on Tumblr. Lost In The Echo was phenomenal as acapella. I definitely need more of this in my life! I only wish this was available in the UK iTunes store.

Thanks for sharing. It’s time to remix some stuff :))

So fucking good… now we can get any remix from that album :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=LPradeepS][quote=Holden]So has anyone made any remixes or heard some good ones yet? Share them! [wink]
[/quote]

This guy’s remixes are absolutely amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzWWOwgnSs Personally I found this BID remix better than the ones we received.

can someone plz do me a HUGE fav … ? i like PMs… lol :slight_smile:

[quote=Kevin][quote=LPradeepS][quote=Holden]So has anyone made any remixes or heard some good ones yet? Share them! [wink]

Guys check out “Until it breaks” remix by Datsik, looks pretty good :slight_smile:

[quote=dustinandrew]can someone plz do me a HUGE fav … ? i like PMs… lol :)[/quote]anyone? :confused:

Sorry for my ignorance related to your question but I did not get what favour you wanted !!! PM ?

Sorry for my ignorance related to your question but I did not get what favour you wanted !!! PM ?
[/quote]sent :slight_smile:

I absolutely LOVE the Powerless acapella. Absolutely amazing. The really cool thing about this though is being able to hear things that you never noticed before with instruments and vocals separated. It’s way cool. Very glad I used my iTunes GC for this one!

I would love to hear the acapella version of Powerless but I haven’t found it yet.

EDIT: I checked back on iTunes UK and huzzarh, it’s there now.

I would love to hear the acapella version of Powerless but I haven’t found it yet.

They are just Awesome !!!

Man, that Burn it down remake Zweirz does is friggin phenomenal. Can’t get enough of it!