Linkin Park Tattoo Thread

Guys, all your tattoos are great!
I wish my parents allowed me to get one… But in future I want to get tattoo with four Linkin Park logos on my neck or wrist.

[quote=Daliya]Guys, all your tattoos are great!
I wish my parents allowed me to get one… But in future I want to get tattoo with four Linkin Park logos on my neck or wrist.[/quote]

Same here. i want to Do the 4 logos from hybrid theory:) but i am allowed to get tattoed :wink:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya]Guys, all your tattoos are great!
I wish my parents allowed me to get one… But in future I want to get tattoo with four Linkin Park logos on my neck or wrist.[/quote]

Same here. i want to Do the 4 logos from hybrid theory:) but i am allowed to get tattoed :wink:
[/quote]

Lucky you!
I’d love to get these :wink:

Hehe and also I want Mike Shinoda to sign my arm and then I’ll tattoo it :smiley:

[quote=Daliya][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya]Guys, all your tattoos are great!

Ill post pics soon but i have MTM lp symbol on arm a big blacksun with the words athousand suns under it and im soon geting catalyst lyrics down my arm

Post them! cannot wait

Post them! cannot wait

[/quote]

here ya go

308553_10150333634959617_845254616_7869765_898111245_n

148854_474955974616_845254616_5324540_1466363_n

1 Like

Post them! cannot wait

Post them! cannot wait

[/quote]

yep next is catalyst lyrics then hybrid symbols

Post them! cannot wait

Post them! cannot wait

[/quote]

feb 2012 my mum and dad are giving me money for my bday to get em done

Post them! cannot wait

Post them! cannot wait

[/quote]

ill post pics as soon as its done

Post them! cannot wait

envying all of you.
can’t get any right now. but soon :slight_smile:
I already got the ideas right inside my head. I’ll show all of you as soon as I get it.

oh thanks everyone for liking my pic :stuck_out_tongue:

Its awesome! So your welcome :slight_smile:

everyones tatts are so awesome! :slight_smile:

i plan to get one that says Linkin Park on my forearm in old english writing. hopefully that will be very soon! :slight_smile:

[quote=VixLP]everyones tatts are so awesome! :slight_smile:

i plan to get one that says Linkin Park on my forearm in old english writing. hopefully that will be very soon! :)[/quote]

wow i love that old english writing of the name! Nice, very nice choice!!!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=VixLP]everyones tatts are so awesome! :slight_smile:

i plan to get one that says Linkin Park on my forearm in old english writing. hopefully that will be very soon! :)[/quote]

wow i love that old english writing of the name! Nice, very nice choice!!!
[/quote]

thank you! as soon as i get it, i will post it! :slight_smile: