Linkin Park Tattoo Thread

The Hunting Party and a custom When They Come For Me :smiley:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really awesome! I have chesters and Iā€™m getting mikes done soonā€¦ Just need to decide where!

Its awesome! :heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My two latest LP/LPU Tattoos

4 Likes

Hey. this is my tattoo. itā€™s not finished yet. what do u think? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Eduard_Brazevic real cool man :facepunch:

Hereā€™s my number 2:

3 Likes

So cuteā€¦ love mikeā€™s drawings!

1 Like

Thanks! Me too :slight_smile: Hope to expand it after my next M&G (hopefully soon). He drew this one on a piece of paper at my last M&G in Berlin (03/09/15), he (as well as the rest of the band) was rushed as hell but Iā€™m really happy with the result. :slight_smile:

Love it!! Fantastic album

not finished yet, it will be a full sleeve dedicated to music and LP with a touch of graffiti art

1 Like

Wow great done, man :facepunch: IĀ“m in the phases to decide what should it be at last, but to find a great artist for doing it than, on a payable level is hard, but your TatoosĀ“re cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks man, yeah luckily I know a artist so I stick with what Iā€™m comfortable with cause some arenā€™t pleasant. Elbow was the worst of my 11 tats

Next section is getting done on 12/12 im debating whether to have more lyrics with the design

what country do you come from @Super_saiyen_Peewee?

Manchester, England, according to the profile.

Hey man, thanx, @lp13413 how are you? LotĀ“s of posts since yesterday!

I canā€™t complain

Been going through this thread for a few days now checking all of your tats. I like most of them, some designs are pretty rad and very weldone too.
I donā€™t think I would ever have the guts to get any tattoo related to a band (logos, lyrics, even potraits), itā€™s too risky for me, but always good to admire other peopleā€™s lol.