Linkin Park Tattoo/Ink

I’m curious if anyone has any LP Tattoos? We all connect in common when it comes to Linkin Park. That is what makes this a unique fanbase. Here is a Fort Minor Tattoo that is on my left arm. This is the cover art for “The Rising Tied” (shown below). I put my own vibrant colors in there as the original album color doesn’t have a wide range of bright colors.

What do you think? I’m currently working on my right arm and incorporating the Solider and the Dragon Fly Wings from Hybrid.

(Feel free to share you LP Tattoos!)

Picture from MikeShinoda.com

6 Likes

“Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”… I noticed a bunch of LPU members don’t have access to that thread.

That problem really needs to get sorted out and fixed, hopefully before LPU15. Plus I guess there’s always the possibility that other people that actually aren’t in the LPU wanna talk about this, I didn’t notice the other topic was an LPU only one. Kind of an issue of the merged forums that can’t be avoided, especially when the categories kinda overlap with what is supposed to be posted in what

I am LPU-Member and doesn´t have access too… mhhhh^^

Are you guys full or trial members?

This is annoying, they indeed need to fix it. The forum is filled with same threads all over. Do you @TripleXero think it could have something to do with the badges? Like basic users not having access to the blue categories even though they’re members?

The LPU badge thing was only added somewhat recently, so I don’t think so. I guess the badge could be what allows whoever access now, but the badge wasn’t always there so I think it’s something else. I kinda wish it hadn’t worked for me and I was locked out, too, so I could tinker with it myself and see if it’s fixable from the user side

@JathanNguyen amazing tattoo I will be geeting my 5 LP tattoo this Saturday just the new logo because have the old one

1 Like

@JathanNguyen my roads roads untraveled tattoo

2 Likes

@JathanNguyen my hybrid theory soldier tattoo :smile:

1 Like

Very beautiful font :+1:

1 Like

@MissCoon thank you will be getting 5LP tattoo this Saturday new LP logo this one was done by Maz she is amazing tattoo artist

1 Like

@EvoOba well I now have my editor badge what badges do you have ??

Hmm… don’t remember them all. Gotta check my profile to see. But I enjoy the members badge. I get to rename and categorize topics. I like organizing stuff lol

1 Like

@EvoOba gives me a buzz when get a new badge :smiley:

Wow this is beautiful! @Chris_Styles

1 Like

@BELL_LP thank you had a new one done on Saturday will post tomorrow :smile:

K - I can’t wait 2 c it!!

@Chris_Styles

1 Like