No one else here collects tour posters besides me?? [eek]

i have… 6 posters

1. minutes to midnight
2. a poster they on the set of numb
3. meteora poster
4. a orange hybrid theory poster
5. a poster i got in the mail for lpu6
6. poster around the time of reanimation

the posters are on my wall right next to me and my hybrid poster is on the wall when you first enter my room.

I got multiple poster but the one i’m most proud of is my crawling poster from LPU auction:D Hopely i can get it signed @ pinkpop

ill beg together for that to happen with you
^^

I’ve 2 Minute’s to Midnight poster’s, New Divide live poster from Transformers 2 premier and a signed photo because my LPUX package was delivered late

Hmmm… I have lots of things on my wall.

I have one small frameless poster for Hybrid.
One frameless poster on my door, then the Faint “door” banner.
Three framed poster, including ATS tour #1000/1000
Framed concert poster.
Framed DBS promo poster.
Framed 2008 concert book, and a framed OPEN 2011 concert book.
A framed shirt from Hybrid Theory, 2000.
Framed set list from HOB 5/18/12
Shadow box with my signed From Inside book
Framed ATS vinyl.
I currently have 8 singles on my wall, going to put up more. And tons of other things! I don’t have any more room ):

Oh and two in storage cause no space. And a single Muse poster, framed. :slight_smile:

I do! /raises hand/

My prized one is my ATS poster from the North American tour, Staples Center. 1000/1000. ^^*

I have, Two flags( Counting LPU11) and a poster that i bought at the HOB concert…oh yeah and another one of The Raid: Redemption that i got at the Screening :slight_smile: I will Laminate Those two before i put them up on my wall

Anyone here with Projekt Revolution 2008 tour posters?

I’ve got so many posters size A4 from magazines, one big from first gig in Poland, and one big with pic from HT session:)

i still didnt make a photo of my signed poster that i made myself
dang it

I’ve got soo many posters from magazines, and one big from show in Poland + big poster-flag :slight_smile: