Linkin Park collectors V2.0

I was able to hold out 2 months before opening it. You need to see that one of a kind picture.

For a while now, the only single Iā€™ve been missing from Meteora was From the Inside. I had only seen it for sale a few times in eBay, usually at a higher price than Iā€™d want to pay, but I found a Goodwill selling one on eBay for $7 that I decided to buy. It was marked as ā€œgoodā€ condition and only had stock art, so I was a bit worried, but I came today and itā€™s brand new

11 Likes

Whoaaaa! Sweet find! :grin::+1:t3:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good catch.

1 Like

For collection purposes, yeah, I lucked out. Unfortunately, this single is pretty lame for its actual content, especially compared to other Meteora singles. The extra tracks on here are off Live in Texas, the extra tracks on other ones were from shows that werenā€™t on other releases

Aye but as you said itā€™s the only one of those you needed left :grin:

Even if the value isnā€™t in the content, itā€™s there in your fulfillment :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

You should try Discogs. Wide variety of everything music and most of them are usually in pretty neat condition. Iā€™ve gotten a few labelled VG (very good/very good+) that were almost mint condition.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never used Discogs for buying, but I do often use it for checking certain CDs. I attempted to add my entire collection on there, but some CDs have so many versions and I have so many CDs, it got overwhelming.

Speaking of having too many CDs, Iā€™m currently backing all of them up (making full copies, not just iTunes rips). My CD collection started in 2008 with some handed down, scratched up copies of Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and Minutes to Midnight. Iā€™m currently at about 375-400 different CDs from many different artists

[spoiler]Yes, some of these are questionable (Kidz Bop), but I promise itā€™s a joke[/spoiler]

4 Likes

:joy: I just saw g unit and was like :exploding_head::joy:

1 Like

This is why you rip them when you get them. Lol

The only CD Iā€™ve bought off discogs was the We Major Mixtape. I tend to get lots of vinyls from there though, and I unfortunately missed out on a great deal of the RSD version of HT the other day. I wasnā€™t quick enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Linkin Park collectors, attention! I am selling my collection to pay for my life and tuition in Japan! Over 500 items (including extremely rare)! Subscribe to my page on eBay ā€œnemesisrusā€, also please contact me if you want to get a full list of items! I will start to answer everyone after September 26th! Thank you!
Here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_64njz0pllKVQCFkTwn5IWSmHYGZw1_7__tjhmXxk_4/mobilebasic
Contact me by email, if you interested in something!EEXTajNWkAMX2RT

5 Likes

I just would like to say thanks to everyone who writes me kind words in the mail! It is my dream to live in Japan and work in the manga industry. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Damn, I didnā€™t realize the LPU 16 CD went for so much, $160+ and still over a day left. Lots of cool stuff, I hope you make enough to make your dreams come true.

What is that Recharged USB? Iā€™ve never seen that before

i gave my 16 away :sweat_smile:

I sold one LPU16 a year ago - it left for about $ 350. I think this is now the most expensive fan club cd. I have never used this usb. It seems to be a message from the future from Lorenzo, as part of the promotion of the game

1 Like

Interesting, I donā€™t think that game is up and running anymore

Wowā€¦congrats on the $400+ the LPU 16 CD is going forā€¦Thatā€™s insane.

1 Like

Really insane, donā€™t think it will be so highšŸ˜®

1 Like

Does anyone know how many have been released?