Linkin Park collectors V2.0

http://lpcatalog.com/item/lpu

Yes they did :slight_smile:

Love seeing everyoneā€™s collections! Itā€™s good to know Iā€™m not the only one :grin::+1:

1 Like

How does someone go about getting an account on LP Catalog? Iā€™ve been using it quite a bit lately for reference on stuff and wasnā€™t sure if it was a public thing or not given the referral code on sign up

Just send an email to mike@lpcatalog.com and Iā€™ll hook you up with a code :slight_smile: Reason for no public registration is simple: weā€™d like to have true collectors at lpc not some random people who have like 5 albums and thatā€™s all. If anyone does so much as sending an email with a request heā€™ll get a code.

I was talking about the sign up flyers for LPU, not the CDs

1 Like

When you click the CD thumbnail it shows all the items from the year, including flyers

Last one to have a flyer was LPU X. J - email sent! Welcome to LPC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, I know I have the 7 now seeing it. Iā€™ll have to look for the others.

Already sorting through everything and marking what I got. I actually have something thatā€™s missing scans at the moment, the clean version of Road to Revolution from Walmart. Unfortunately I lost the DVD from it years ago so if I scanned it, it would be incomplete

LPU13 flyer? Canā€™t remeber where I got this one at

1 Like

I have one of those too, maybe it was from Recharged? I remember getting that specific flyer because that year of LPU hadnā€™t even been shown off yet

Got this beauty in the mail yesterday! Found it on eBay so I was a little skeptical at first but I did a lot of research before I bought it so I hope itā€™s legit!

image image image image image image image image

3 Likes

how mich did ypu pay

1 Like

Comparing it to LPCatalogā€™s guide, it definitely looks legit

I got a bunch of stuff in the mail today too that Iā€™ll post when I get a chance

3 Likes

I only paid $100 for it which I thought was a steal considering Iā€™ve seen them go between 300-500 without being signed. LP Catalog was my source in trying to figure if it was fake or not before I bought it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not the best source for what things are worth, but I feel like anyone trying to charge $400-$500 for the reissue is overcharging by a ton

This was the first time Iā€™ve ever seen a copy of HT ep that wasnā€™t an obvious fake, that was under 250. Thereā€™s a signed copy on there now going for over a thousand! Lol

Scans of RTR Walmart would be great, even without the CD! Please send them to mike@lpcatalog.com
Also let me know whatā€™s the # on the spine! :slight_smile:

I gotta find where my scanner is, but I will when I have a chance

Here is most of the stuff I got recently

image image

The One Step Closer single and Faint vinyl arenā€™t new, I had them before but they fit with the picture. Same with the grey Minutes to Midnight, I just have that there to compare it to the black one.

The Rising Tied, A Thousand Suns, and Meteora in the second picture arenā€™t anything special, I just wanted them for various reasons and the person I got most of this from was selling those as well.

What I want to know is what that Reanimation photo is from, the seller couldnā€™t even remember. Best I could find with reverse image searches was this old fansite that has 6 different robots who all have file names of a band member: http://www.angelfire.com/clone/lp/

7 Likes

Nice find! Love the LP JZ stencil, also curious about the reanimating pic too

1 Like