Linkin Park collectors V2.0

imageimageimage

They look pretty similar without seeing them side by side, and especially not seeing the back. This would have been a jackpot if it was a lot of the full thing

5 Likes

For a few seconds I thought you got the manga books as well :sweat_smile: That would have been unbelievable. This DVD is super! It really feels like you have a part of Chester. Nice grab Jordan.

1 Like

Would you sell me one?

I would also be interested in buying in aprox 1 month when i have dosh

I just wanna repeat before anyone starts setting money aside for these, they are not the DVDs with the manga book and the DVD does not have the behind the scenes or alternate music video. The DVD is only the music video (not even a DVD menu) and the CD is just the song

This took all night, but here is my entire LPU collection, aside from LPU 8 and 16, because the shirts were in the wash:

imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage

Edit: And doubles I’ve accumulated by buying groups of stuff:

14 Likes

Wow Amazing…but iwould Love to get one

If anyone has an extra LPU 12 or 16 willing to sell, please do tell. Need to finish my LPU collection!

So I won an auction on eBay for some fliers and stickers and such and they arrived today. Tell me, based on this picture in the listing how many LP Underground fliers do you think there are?

Click Here for the Stunning Conclusion

4 Likes

I’d say 4 fliers from what you can see on the pic.

1 Like

Hookabruthaup

1 Like

MMM LPU flyers, I may have around 500+ of them still. They used to send us boxes upon boxes of them.

2 Likes

The other goodies from the auction I won with the millions of LP Underground fliers:

image image

I won this from one of the Rising from the Ashes auctions. It’s very cool and is the first deck in my collection now. I really wish I had bought the LPU one a couple years back.

I also got to taking pictures of the two LPU years I didn’t have before, I’ll post those eventually

If you’re still planning on going to the concert in Chicago, I’ll bring you one

3 Likes

Still have a bunch of these sitting around the house…

image image

1 Like

I have a couple of these as well…

Oh…and boom20180825_004652 20180825_004356

There’s my LPU 1-3 flyers, didn’t feel like digging for 4-6 but there are about the same amount. I used flyers as packaging materials sometimes when sending LP items.

2 Likes

I remember trying to collect all of these flyers when I was younger. Did they make flyers for each year of the LPU?

Hey Guys just found this Gem on ebay:

Screenshot_20180826-104731_eBay

i know there once was a thread about how to now if this is fake or not…i really need your help

I’m not good with this, but I know this exists to help us figure out if it’s fake or not:

http://lpcatalog.com/info/fake-or-real_htep2001

http://lpcatalog.com/info/fake-or-real_htep1999

EDIT: and love your picture @DavidZinssler ! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Since I saw was @Woco21 to help in that description, maybe he can be of help here?

EDIT: I checked on ebay the same item and there’s a report which said it’s a fake one (it’s in italian so I won’t post here)… what to say…meantime that Will reply, be careful @DavidZinssler !

1 Like

thanks for checking…so its nearly the same article?

1 Like