Let's vote for LP in MTV's Musical March Madness!

Aaand it’s 50% thanks GOD!!!
Keep voting people))))))

[quote=Farida]Aaand it’s 50% thanks GOD!!!
Keep voting people))))))[/quote]
Omg are you kidding me rly wow im so excited, okay keep updateing plz add me and keeep letting me know if we go over 50% plz message me as of right now i still cant vote or see whats going on… Keeep Voteing PPL :slight_smile:

But when you vote on polldaddy the votes don’t go to the other band?

Hmm, we started to lose % again.
And we don’t have much time(((

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]But when you vote on polldaddy the votes don’t go to the other band?
[/quote]

No, the votes are going to LP.
But I think someone is doing this imacro stuff for at the drive-in right now because we’re losing % pretty fast.

[quote=Farida][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]But when you vote on polldaddy the votes don’t go to the other band?

I used “iMacros for Chrome” for 5 hours yesterday!
50.11% [confused]
It is unbelievable[evil]

And now it’s only 50,09 %
pretty bad…

Its so close! come on guys, lets get Linkin park to the top spot! or at least to the final two :D.

Linkin Park Vs. At The Drive-In

Polls Closed! But… the next round opens up shortly![wink]

Yeah!

I just looked through some of the comments there and it seems like the exact same thing is happening with the other polls as well.
Maybe I’m just paranoid but I think someone’s cheating again.

Voting closed:

Linkin Park 60.27%

At The Drive-In 39.73%

Pwned

I think we have this round in the bag :slight_smile:

Adam posted about this on LP’s FB last year which always got us A LOT of votes. If we make it far/begin to lose we can bug Adam to post something about this on FB to give us an advantage :slight_smile:

[quote=Betty]I think we have this round in the bag :slight_smile:

Adam posted about this on LP’s FB last year which always got us A LOT of votes. If we make it far/begin to lose we can bug Adam to post something about this on FB to give us an advantage :)[/quote]

Good idea!! )))
Cause if we make it to the third round, we’ll definitely gonna need some help. Evanescence has very big fanbase.

LP’s got a really hard round this year - not only is Evanescence going to be bad… but 30 Seconds to Mars is certainly going to beat Phoenix and whoever wins in Ke$ha and Paramore. Then those two are going to duke it out. I’m not sure there are enough people on either side to win.

LOL this is the most ridiculous competition I’ve seen. Red Hot Chilli Peppers lost to Panic at the Disco? Foo Fighters lost to James Durbin? U2 to Modest Mouse? Wow, just wow.

Still voting though.

I didn’t know about this =o! But as I write this, Linkin Park is taking the lead against Jack White =3 with about 50~60%

Nah don’t forget Phoenix won a Grammy, Phoenix is WAYYY better than 30STM

I got an idea.

Maybe we could spam vote for Dave Matthews Band so that Evanescence don’t go against Linkin Park, like this would be a rough battle. Good idea?

done, too.

But I am sorry to say, if no no no when Linkin Park will this current round and the next one, they `ll have to battle against 30 Seconds to Mars ( I am sure Mars will win their current round and the next, too. And this battle they can’t win, this battle the LP fans can’t win. Because the Echelon are a greate family who fight very hard.

But I am keen to see what will happen :smiley: