Latinamerican Users!

insulting! lol go get him @IronSoldier16 :joy:

1 Like

Lmao
Gimme their info, they deserve a 10/A+/a thank you basket :rofl:

Don’t be weird man, the boy is 7 or 8 years now.

1 Like

Naa, I have to save my energy for better things.

2 Likes

Leave me alone :unamused:

Really bruh?

But you still learn, right? Cause you are practicing the vocabulary every time you use it. (I’m competitive too haha sometimes it’s a curse)

Bue, otro mås jajaja desp se quejan de que no les hablo y me extrañan :roll_eyes: Make up your mind people!!
Ponele que @IronSoldier16 no suele decir nada, pero vos (@framos1792) sos el primero en venir llorando a decirme que desaparecĂ­, los abandone y bla bla bla. Que conste!

At least I’m not a baka, like someone I know

You can feel pain?

I’m the hype man :roll_eyes:
Gotta make everyone feel included and make sure when people disappear that they’re ok and they haven’t started a civil war with their families while quarantined at home :stuck_out_tongue:

You(?) sounds like you can’t remember who that person is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:neutral_face:

Seguro. En dĂłnde te dejo(?)

Really? Bruh.

The bruh is not a part of the question :upside_down_face:

No in Duolingo, but with @anna834 when we can.

Can you feel pain?** :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope
The way she said it was actually correct in this conversation
You CAN feel pain? Really? You can?? no waaaaay

Jajaja lo sé, pero estoy en modo: revienta pelotas y mamón XD

1 Like

Hincha pelotas señor

Uh la la falso mejicano :v

Falso argentino :joy:

Suuure

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

:expressionless:

Yes, it is. Say it out loud and you will notice that there’s no stop between one word and the other, therefore, the “bruh” is part of the question.
If you’re going to correct stupid things at least make sure they’re mistakes :joy:

Good!

Again, stop correcting things that are NOT wrong! :rofl:

This!

I’m not really expecting an answer it’s more of a rethorical question one uses after hearing a statement that’s surprising or hard to believe (in this case, the fact that @framos1792 is capable of feeling pain)

Naaaah, en serio? Gracias por aclararlo, no lo habĂ­a notado :roll_eyes:
:rofl: :rofl:

Eso eso eso :joy: me roba las expresiones el muy fake arg(?)
 increible, no le alcanza con ser fake mex, ahora quiere ser fake arg

1 Like

I could always just stop picking at those people :stuck_out_tongue:

:sunglasses:

He can’t help it
The nerd escapes him involuntarily
the problem is that it’s a stupid nerd :joy:

I’m sure it makes you question everything you thought you knew about me lol

Don’t let it ever be said that I don’t go all in on something
If ima be a fake ____ then ima be the best fake ____ ever :triumph:

Pendejo boludo en las 195 naciones del mundo lmao

Che boludo a quién le decís falso argentino, pibe.

Key words lol

De nada jajajaja :stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of oxymoron is that?! :rofl:

Dooooryyyy :heart_eyes:
You checked in again :flushed:
A miracle :mage:
A happy one :dancer:
Yeah, show the boys :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was a ghost or so. The real one must be out there watching anime instead being with us here.

Why don’t you?

@IronSoldier16 que conste que lo dijo el baka, no yo. I would never dare call someone stupid (ah, re
)

Not really, I’m not interested in wasting my time

Si vas a ser malo en algo vas a ser el peor
 me parece bien

Finally, we agree on something

Jajajaja tarado

I think it means that you try to be a nerd, but you’re too stupid to do it right. Again, not my words, I’m just translating from baka to english

Yaaaay, I’m back!
I opened it on the pc and, since I recieve the notifications on my inbox (and now I regularly check my mail cause I use it for college stuff) now I can be here whenever I’m mentioned hehe (don’t get too used to it, we’ll see how long I last). Still, I just reply here and that’s it

That’s mean! How dare you?
I haven’t watched anime in a while now hehe I’m with doramas now :sweat_smile:

En serio respondiste esa pregunta?! Jajajaja era una retĂłrica. SĂ© lo que el pendejo ese dice jajaja me pareciĂł :exploding_head:en el momento. Solo ese :stuck_out_tongue:

A few days, for sure.

:frowning: En serio, mujer? Cambias el anime por los doramas? Ya no te reconozco :confused:

Sí jajaja pensé que estabas en modo hincha huevos y por eso necesitabas respuesta a tu pregunta, ah

SĂ­, pueden hacer sus apuestas jajaja seguro no duro ni un mes :rofl:

En realidad no cambiĂ© el anime por doramas, desde que arrancĂł la cuarentena que empecĂ© a ver doramas, estuve equilibrando bastante eso jajaja ponele que en mayo terminĂ© Shaman King y, como entrĂ© en un estado de no querer ver nada triste ni violento (producto de la cuarentena), me vi algunos doramas romanticos cortos. En simultaneo estaba reviendo Avatar (y La leyenda de Korra, obvio), pero el Ășnico anime que seguĂ­ fue Fruits Basket que estaba al dĂ­a asĂ­ que siempre esperaba al lunes para poder verlo jaja
Anyway, la semana pasada terminĂł la temporada de Fruits Basket (tengo que esperar a abril para la Ășltima :sob:), casi al mismo tiempo terminĂ© un dorama y todavĂ­a no arranquĂ© nada nuevo jaja (estaba pensando en arrancar Clannad).
AsĂ­ que esta ultima semana solo estuve viendo The Big Bang Theory que desde que terminĂł que tengo ganas de reverlo todo desde el principio, pero me daba paja buscarlo pirateado (y ahora, gracias a mi hermana, tengo Amazon Prime :sunglasses:)