Last letter game

evolution
https://forums.lpunderground.com/uploads/short-url/9pXUVWOkwp1ZoV0RCbj3paOaHPJ.jpg

Nylon

(@The_early_walker Thanks! That’s great! Let me know via LPU mail when you plan and for how long, we’ll figure something out :slight_smile: )

(@samuel_the_leader what about with you, how’s the weather?)

NOVELLE
Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive
OK

Evacuation

Neonazi (Are They?)

interpretation

Now how am I supposed to answer that?
I think, this is not the right place for it.
If you want some explanation about what is happening in my country, I can write you a personal message. Ok?

Notwithstanding

1 Like

but @Jabin_Quaken, is anything in motion in your area? Didn´t hear nothing on tv´s all the same shit as Germany 1945-1989 I think, only without wall, or am I wrong? Seems to get political here…

Not quite the same s$#t.

I can’t talk about it here. You know the rules.

Yes for sure, but for me, all population of this area is totally “collateral damage” , Victims by politics, as said before, no way for me to understand the whole thing annd at least: I can change nothing, so at least as the prayer says in the bible: live ya life and be happy for every single day you have here…omg getting philosophical here

I agree. If ya want to talk about some weird things, I sent you a request (don’t know, why I haven’t done it before).

what? we are no friends? what a pitty from bothsides, yes but do, I´m interessted in these stuff, my fr comes up right now…2240

[quote=“samuel_the_leader, post:1127, topic:2840, full:true”]

Neonazi (Are They?)

https://twitter.com/redguard1971/status

I think everybody could post here sm neonazi-development in Germany right now, it growshorrible, same thing is is developing in France,[IS , European soccer is looking to do their championchip there,due to security facts/reasons]
it´s the press and the industry/politicians giving the lead, what to pronounce [inuenndo] how, this is all political/press manipulating things/facts in the one or the other direction. And at least I´lI think we all agree: Worldwidepolitics should use it´s chance to rise up with their ideas into 2016 with us humans named as the PRIORITY of all interventions, and nothing else, my statement. And pl @samuel_the_leader, if posting such stuff, please recherche before, where it comes from, it´s clear determined to set a fire in march or bring sm more fuel into it, omo, if too politic, than sry…but :upside_down::vulcan:

Sure, Neonazis proclaim themselves everywhere they are.

Nowadays people keep referring to Ukraine as East & West. So in a way it is divided:

Guerilla

Astonishment

I wanna know your opinion.
What of that article seems true to you?

Talkative

Ukraine is now divided due to those separatists.

Embassador

Relentless

Ok. Just don’t read those articles. If you wanna know smth about it, ask me.

seriously [that´s a nice offer @Jabin_Quaken, can I use it also?! No better information available than that one of the one, who is/was inside…thanx btw, nice offer :relaxed:

1 Like

Actually I didn’t receive any articles…