Last letter game

ready
[rough, not only snows rough here these day, what´s ab the grey trees btw :space_invader:]

Yankee

[They’ll stay this way till the end of March. I will post the flower pics then.]

ERROR
[do they have flowers? how nice what colour? :hibiscus:] @Jabin_Quaken

Realization [Hey @The_early_walker! Still winter for you?]

northcap [otseem to go on a lil, but me, decided to warm up from the inside! Your weather´s still warm?@AJ7 :sunny:)

Polar [it’s starting to get really warm now, needs air conditioning in the house! When does summer start in Germany?]

recently [it´s a long distance to freeze, summer for real, we never ever have aka meaning 6-12 weeks warming sunshine constantly, but our “warm rain&sun period” starts within June/July normally,

stm even Mai, have to fly into the sun, easter holidays, I think!

lol btw :yum:

Yearn [ For us it’s the other way round! We have like 2-3 months of ok weather around 23 degrees celsius, the rest is just hot.Summer reaches high 40’s to 50 degrees celsius. in our ‘winter’ months it rains sometimes, but very light, barely any thunderstorms]

nude [so it´s extreme on both sides I think, so is your skin naturally tanned? love it, btw, white skin only show wrinkles and spots and…lol ]

elated [haha, you’d think that with the sun, but mine specifically, no not really. I’m sort of pale for some odd reason.]

desperat [so, mh, but you can tan everyday…:grin:, me I can get even snowed…]

Tavern [lol]

nice <<<hdhdnjg,dgjc,dlzizdc.>

enjoyment :grin:

torture

ecstatic

culmulus
[clouds]

Surprise [hello @The_early_walker again ]

excitement [hi U2, where are you from? diff time zone @I3lackout]

Trouble [i live in Germany, near Hamburg. I hope that linkin park comes to germany this year. That would be my first LP concert @The_early_walker ]