Last letter game

Listen (oh hello @theearlywalker and @mishelka3 morning!!! :smiley: )

1 Like

Near (morning @Honey8!! :hugs:)

Rear (any special plans of the day?)

Rafting (I don’t know, maybe knit all day and watch Doctor Who because it’s raining outside… but first I need to read this all!! :muscle: )

Oh great. Good day. I have to go. See ya later

1 Like

See ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Genius

(hello everybody! @mishelka3 you come back from your yoga?how’s your face?still violet? :rofl: )

Slap

(hello @lpfan61 how are you? :slight_smile: yeah, but it’s not yoga, it’s AGROyoga - we call it when you’re working in the garden :laughing: yep, still violet and green but it’s starting to dissapear slowly :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Person
(sorry, didn’t know the difference… :sweat_smile: seems fun and relaxing… :smile: glad it’s getting better… :smiley: )

1 Like

Nurse
(it’s just regular work in the garden, we call it like that just for fun :slight_smile: what’s your plan for today? :slight_smile: )

Evening (today it’s raining here too… thinking on make some drawing/painting… :pencil2: :thinking: )

2 Likes

Graphics (cool, I’m looking forward to see the result! :slight_smile: )

Skip

:flushed: I’m tooooooo embarassed to show it… :see_no_evil: and I’m not so good…:no_mouth:

1 Like

Pants

You are! (sorry a mistake) I want to seee!!! :smiley:

1 Like

satellite

(my… @jabinquaken and @Honey8 would scold me if they see my works… :laughing: :sweat_smile: :persevere: )

1 Like

EPIC!!!

(no they wouldn’t :)))))) pleeeease please please pretty pleaaaase :slight_smile: :pray:)

2 Likes

Craziest (you’re so nice and kind! thank you!! :blush: :smile: however first I have to do it… :wink: :laughing: then I will decide… :blush: but don’t expecting something extraordinary… :sweat_smile: )

Typical
(oh I’m sure it will be perfect :slight_smile: looking forward! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Lonesome :slight_smile:

Enterosorbent

@lpfan61 scolding someone is not in my habit. I understand the effort that stands behind every artwork. Respecting that, I’d rather give a slight advice to make it easier for the author, than critisize.

5 Likes