Last letter game

<“Gandalf”>

without "

It didn’t count

Maybe because you need some letters in your post besides it?

Aahhhhh now I know!!!

1 Like

Treasures (S again :laughing: )

2 Likes

Unless the letter be Y jajaja.

Say!

2 Likes

Yes ( hey there all around the world- good morning and good evening and a specisl heey @ironsoldier16 - and @framos1792 how are you doing? )

1 Like

Stay(?)

(Hi @theearlywalker! Ending the EP with my brother! It lacks some things,but the hard part is done [write decent songs and feel them alive] and we did some changes in Crustacean.)

My real word is:
Saw.

2 Likes

Work (wishing a beautiful morning to everybody :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Keep ( hey @mishelka3 good morning dear how about the nose? All good? And aww @ironsoldier16 this sounds good, lyrics are done and you compose music for them now? Did I got it right? You can compose??? )

1 Like

Poop.

(No exactly, I write the lyrics and, sometimes, I help my brother to find the right sound.)

Great to see you back @ironsoldier16! And good morning @theearlywalker :hugs:
My day was very frustrating with car troubles but otherwise good day, and yourself on the current light side of the earth haha

pee-p :joy:

2 Likes

Pooping ( aww perfect, and you two have the same taste in music? Must be awesome nice to do this stuff together- will you share your work inhere? @ironsoldier16- and heeeey @framos1792… I see you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you @framos1792!

Of course. I have to modify “Crustacean” today we changed the lyrics.

God.

1 Like

Demons ( Wow - good it’s not the word association game :joy::blush: as for poop and god - lol hahaha )

1 Like

Says.

(Gtg now. See you all tomorrow.)

1 Like

( hey @theearlywalker :slight_smile: it’s fine, but still purple (and green lately) :slight_smile: Yesterday I had to go to work and doctor so I had to cover my face with kilos of makeup :laughing: )

Snakes

(see ya @ironsoldier16 :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Shit ( lol- I hope it will turn back to normal soon, your skin… :slightly_smiling_face:… bye @ironsoldier16 :raised_hand:t2:)

1 Like

Track (thanks, I hope too :slight_smile: )

3 Likes