Last letter game

Here I am. Sorry, today I have to buy some books to some books to replace others that had been ruined.

Ahhh no, I didn’t repair it. No enough time today.

My word:
Hop.

2 Likes

Wow! Bookoholic?? Mee to. I mean was but I dont get time now :blush:

Pot

2 Likes

Yeah! More for Humberto Ak’abal, a Guatemalan writer, I love his poems.

To.

1 Like

Never heard them… But will search soon.

Of.

(Will see ya later… Gotta go…helping mum in kitchen)

2 Likes

He writes in Quiche (a native language of Guatemala) and himself translate them in Spanish. In my post I’ll leave some of them.

From.

Meca tower (okay! :+1: )

1 Like

Rising ( sun :sunny: here atm- a lil fog still- awesome niiice :blush: and good morning/evening soldiers :)) )

2 Likes

Greed.

(Hi @theearlywalker!)

1 Like

Destination ( heey there @ironsoldier16 :smiley:, how was your day? What’s the time over there? )

2 Likes

New (hi @theearlywalker morning!)

1 Like

Welcome ( hey @Honey8, yes it’s morning and another chance to make it a good day :)) - evening yourside, right? )

1 Like

23:45. I am sooo tired! Today was a funny day traveling to one side to other as a crazy man Jaja. Yesterday I walk from my house to the University (7 kilometers in 70 minutes.)

Egg

Great ( this sounds very energetic my friend- I love to sense you in this spirit, the night will bring back the power to you and you can go on doing funny crazy things! :sunny:)

That.

(It is, sometimes jajaja.

I like for a song or a story.

Like always then? Jajaja I love walk long distance, the most longest has been 22 kilometers in 2 hours.)

1 Like

This ( wtf 22 km in 2 hrs?:flushed: Wow, I am impressed… :raised_hand:t2:)

1 Like

Site.

(Yeah, I’m the typical of crazy that prefer walk that go on bus or car.)

End ( lol, I am the opposite :joy::joy:- gtg now, good night my friend :dizzy:)

1 Like

Did.

(Good night too, I appreciate your company :slight_smile:)

Danger (good morning/night guys! and…what a energy today! @ironsoldier16 I admire you… :flushed: I’m more like @theearlywalker:sweat_smile: :grin: )

1 Like

No @theearlywalker it was morning 11am that time… Italy , greece, London… All have just 2-4 hrs hours difference from here…

Rest