Last letter game

Ypsilon ( Good morning soldiers :sunny: and good evening :city_sunset: too :smiley: )

1 Like

Y!!! Youth (HA! :smiley: good morning everyone :smiley: I was here so soon that I couldn’t post anything and just wait browsing the forum for 25 minutes :laughing:

Edit:And now I get 500 error sometimes when posting, I have to post multiple times till it’s ok. Is something happening with the server?? or is it me?)

Got this message too today, but it accepts my answers anyways, hey @mishelka3 :slight_smile:

Huge

1 Like

Got this message too today, but it accepts my answers anyways, hey @mishelka3 :slight_smile:

Huge

Huge

Huge

Yeah, I got this too, but recently I got a dialog with 500 error (which means server error) and post doesn’t send. When I try multiple times, it goes.

When I’ll get it again, I’ll make a screenshot.

Error

Me too Somebody knows something about this?

Reset

1 Like

Nope, maybe the site is partly under construction… a new tool maybe? Curious me jajaja :sweat_smile:, And good evening @ironsoldier16, busy practicing keyboard? :slight_smile:

Theater

(I’ll look into the console next time)
Edit: here it is (for the server admins): http://prntscr.com/gbxapk

Troubles

Serious (as long as it still works … let’s handle the issues - we are soldiers hahaha :laughing:)

2 Likes

Sun

No exactly, the batteries are over and I need to buy the adaptor first. Maybe tomorrow I’ll do.

No ( ah ok, adapter issues I had in London too, lol- good luck with it and how was your day so far? :slightly_smiling_face:)

On

(Thanks. I have to scream to a kid 'cause he was a bad word in English… Without that, everything was fine.)

Notice ( yes, I know… they just need us to set them borders- sometimes louder… lol- as long as they attend to it then… normal business at school :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Electric.

(Sometimes is hard do that, but others is necessary do it. By their own good.)

2 Likes

Clear ( my experience is that the parents fail in educating manors like respect etc. so at least we must… poor kids… )

2 Likes

Respect.

(In the actually, some parents don’t take care of their children. I was thinking that maybe I acted precipitately cuz he said that he doesn’t know what he said in English… Poor of us too, sometimes we do things we don’t want to do.)

1 Like

Twisted (I am back… No I mean, I am Jasper :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Delight (to have you here again… :wink: Everything’s fine?? )