Last letter game

(Everything is ok right now! It’s from a friend of my book club)

Aaran :wink:

2 Likes

Needs ( satisfied, getting in touch with the other guys yesterday was just like meeting old friends or your family for real and I am happy we made it, we laughed and we ALL felt the same way- friends are the family we build on our own, happy to have you in my life guys :heart: @Honey8, awwww @framos1792 how niiice thanx, sending sun rays how are you? And baby bathing is just cuuute @ironsoldier16, how about the. lyrics? Flowing? :dizzy:

4 Likes

You are a great person @theearlywalker :hugging:

I am happy too that y’all made it :smile: It would be amazing… i can imagine it :slight_smile:

Sending sunrays to you too!!
(well, raining badly here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Solar (eclipse)
Speaking of sun rays hehe
Things are groovy today haha mellow after work :slightly_smiling_face: soon to be bedtime
Also, sorry to hear you have to leave early but glad you’re able to for your daughter and friend! I’ve been snooping around other threads :smiling_imp: haha

3 Likes

It was the first time I was going to participate in one of them. It was fun:

I’m the green guy. I’m not using my glasses so I seem more Chinese that normality.

I’m so proud of you @theearlywalker!

Rest.

3 Likes

tomorrow (nice pic @framos1792 )

Whenever (they are)

Elegant ( niiiice picture, soo thanx for sharing @ironsoldier16. And thanx @Honey8 & @framos1792 you guys are just wonderful :hugs: - it feels so warm inhere with you guys, you made my morning brighter - we must ALL meet - someday :heart_eyes:)

Gtg- catching the car… have a good night ya’ll & sweet dreams :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Tortoise.

(See you later @theearlywalker and same feeling for you company :smiley: )

2 Likes

LOL!! dont say this now… i m getting day dreams!! if i get lost in my dreams then what will happen!!? :stuck_out_tongue: . I cant concentrate on studies!! (kidding , don’t mind :blush:)

i am really eager to meet all of you… i can’t wait but i have to…that also for yrs till i grow up, get a job, earn and convert the currency, and come there to meet ya!!! :heart_eyes:

good night @theearlywalker and @ironsoldier16 sending moonlight to you :wink:

you tooo !!! thnx a loot for that! :hugs:

awww, thats my pet. :turtle: She is currently sleeping…
Elephant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Time :mantelpiece_clock:

Enjoying (the sunday)

Guide

End

Energy :zap:strong text

1 Like

Y again! :joy:

Yeast

1 Like

They (sarcasm)