Last letter game

What ( the T was yum :joy::joy::joy:- ok… now I spit it out again :money_mouth_face:)

Turned.

(Done. Check it out your mail.)

1 Like

Done ( awwww how cute - thanx @ironsoldier16 :hugs:)

Everyday ( goodmorning @Honey8 @theearlywalker @ironsoldier16!!! )

Yes. (Experience won for the next one.) (Your welcome, you deserved it too.) (Hi @georkost)

1 Like

sweet ( gestures are like sunshine @ironsoldier16. hey @georkost :grinning:, good morning to Greek :slight_smile: )

1 Like

This (waiting is killing me!.)

(The sunshine is better when it’s shared :blush:)

3 Likes

Same ( yeah, agree, this connection issues are just sucking, but my experience: sooner or later it works… needs a lil patience sometimes…

2 Likes

(I remember a meme where all the reguetoners was throwing $**+ to the rock saying that they -rockers- don’t have style and they’re just screams without sense and they -reguetoneros- ask some try of their talent and appear Axl e. The reguetoners were silence.)

Eureka!

3 Likes

Awesome ( :+1:t2: yeah, the poor majority will never ever know our lovely universe…)

1 Like

Everyday (it is always one song away to change your mind!!! If there wasn’t breaking the habit there’d never be lp for me!)

2 Likes

You (know something? Everything feels wrong when you are the only one who likes rock of all your “friends.”)

1 Like

Urgently (looking for new dudes to share your sound with- I hate the moment when I look into their faces -friends- and feel like I have to apologize for my music taste- mostly I make the volume louder then- on purpose :joy:- mine ultimately was SOTD - it leaded me on the “Road to Revolution” @georkost )

1 Like

Yes (my music taste is from level “I know it’s great” to “please don’t judge me”

3 Likes

Sure! (Love has come back!)

(The few people which I can talk about music are my brothers. University’ friend are more like “I like Despacito.” “Regueton’s fashion.” And things like that. The rockers here seem more “just classic” and I don’t feel any connection between what they say and what the are. So I don’t have physical friends to share this.)

2 Likes

Exactliest ( my reason to share it inhere, and the music just makes it all go away )

3 Likes

Thinking (how to keep writing a new song. I just have 2 decent lines.)

1 Like

Glamour (I wish I could help!!! )

3 Likes

Go ( aww, niice you write lyrics? :ok_hand:)

2 Likes

On (there is just the verses. I don’t any idea yet:

1st Words can’t fit in actions.
2nd Another sad soul talking…

As a writer I don’t follow any structure, so I just write and write and when I end I begin to correct myself and polish some details.)

2 Likes