Last letter game vol IV

same i remember it as though it was yesterday :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

exactly, (and Nick joined us too- I guess we met before, right? @NickGr? )

2 Likes

yess and we were having battles here

1 Like

surviver (lool yeah- this game is the best to battle, chat, laugh and hug :heart: )

3 Likes

Reason :hugs::revolving_hearts::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::hugs::two_hearts::gift_heart:

Aaaand I missed the fun due to connection issuesā€¦ :sob: :triumph:

Nap

2 Likes

Poems (hey @lpfan61 sorry you missed it :hugs::blue_heart::yellow_heart: hope youā€™re having a good day :heavy_heart_exclamation:)

1 Like

Stars (thank you! yeah! went to the hair dresser this morning and had a niiiice cutā€¦ hehe today relaxing homeā€¦just doing what I likeā€¦no laundry, no house chores, nothing heavy! :blush: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: )

1 Like

Series (Glad youā€™re having a good day enjoying yourself, hope everyone else is too :yellow_heart::two_hearts:)

1 Like

System (yeahā€¦hope soā€¦ :heart: )

1 Like

MakeChesterProud (wishing the best for everyone)

2 Likes

Deep (thanks for the tag in the last one @chigokurosaki ! Sending strength to everyone)

1 Like

Iā€™m too late for the killing thread moment, except if this thread is the one to kill :innocent::grin::hugs:

Pillow

1 Like

I have few likesā€¦againā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Wow

3 Likes

Jajaja I wasnā€™t there! So you keep waiting for your revenge, considering it was me who posted the last reply :wink:

I ended in second place , btit now, the history will be other.

Will

1 Like

I tried calling you guys over :sweat_smile:

:scream: how do you run out of likes?! I thought you had infinite :joy::crazy_face:

:crazy_face: we will see :joy:

Last

3 Likes

:unamused: lolā€¦ because I liked almost every post in the ā€œa year laterā€ threadā€¦ and around the forumā€¦ :heart_eyes: :heart: Seeee!?! I donā€™t have infinite, i just learned how to use them wellā€¦ :blush: :grin: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

Thread

1 Like

@chigokurosaki Yeeees! Thank you for the call by the way :hugs:

Details

1 Like

What do you mean? The thread closer officials said you won :man_shrugging::joy:

Suck-up :joy::rofl:

Oops yes thatā€™s right :smirk::joy::hugs:

Peace

1 Like