Last Letter game vol II

Nation
:grinning:

Nothing
Hii again everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

General

(Hello @annejprado and @Well_We_Do, I didn’t know you were in sf Anne :grinning: )

3 Likes

@framos1792 yeah I’m from sf hello to you too :grinning:

3 Likes

Dear LAST LETTER GAME - :joy: :rofl:
WE DID IT- but- we killed you :see_no_evil: with our passion :cry: last letter game Vol.1 :wilted_flower:- you got only 5 years old but the laughter and joy you bring to us we will never forget :heart_eyes:

Aaaaand WELCOME last letter game Vol 2- :comet:you will die even younger - muwahahaha :joy::joy::laughing::rofl: - but yeah- we will love you eventhough :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

oh lol guys… what do you guess? We made it till new years eve :see_no_evil::rofl:- let’s just do it :grin::sunny:

Love

(and good morning @Well_We_Do , @annejprado and @framos1792 How is your bro? )

11 Likes

@annejprado cool! So you’re officially the closest soldier on forums :sweat_smile:

@theearlywalker he’s doing better thank you! Had a follow up today and now he’s just being lazy about school, jk he’s being his annoying self once again :stuck_out_tongue: how are things on the other side of the world? :grinning: that’s kind of awesome to say hehe

5 Likes

Endurance

Great to hear this my friend- @framos1792 I agree definitely: if they start to annoy again- they are definitely better :joy:- same with my daughter. :sunny:Aaaand :heart_eyes: thats just good!

On my side of the Ball it’s early morning- and my eyes are still undecided if thex can stay open already :see_no_evil:- so time for a second coffee :coffee:- thaaanx :blush: for asking bro :sunny:

4 Likes

Yeah I saw you had a rough patch with her too but don’t think you mentioned it much here, I hope she’s well too!
I don’t know how you wake up so early haha your name is right though :sweat_smile: what’s your hangover cure? Some are very weird haha but funny thing, I don’t drink :sweat_smile:

Enthalpy

2 Likes

@theearlywalker good morning how’s it going

2 Likes

Echoing ( oh- heeey sis, in order to my circumstances of life atm -I am proud dealing all the :poop: that comes my way these days- growing life-phases :see_no_evil::sunny:- how are you doing my friend? @annejprado

2 Likes

Gargantuan (effort - OMG you broke it at 10k…HAHAHA, wish I’d been there!!! So proud of you all :smiley: )

3 Likes

Gargantuan (effort - OMG you broke it at 10k…HAHAHA, wish I’d been there!!! So proud of you all :smiley: Edit:apparently this post is the exact same as another post I posted, so I have to make this post completely different to some other post that I can’t remember I posted, to post this - hopefully this will do it.)

3 Likes

Night ( I can take the title of the killer of the first thread!!! )

5 Likes

True! (@georkost - well deserved my friend! Congratulations! :1st_place_medal: :trophy: :champagne: )

4 Likes

Ecologist

2 Likes

Tried (I want to thank my mother and all my fans!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

6 Likes

Hey there sista I’m doing fine just the same old routine I’m so ready for the new year and the holidays I feel the holiday spirit I’m just now in a happy mood :grinning: I’m proud of you too learning to deal don’t worry too much keep up your tolerance :grin:

4 Likes

Dancing (@georkost aka @ThreadKiller :smiley: )

4 Likes

Great
(Which post should I kill next??? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :joy::rofl:)

4 Likes

Translucent (Well the Emoji Game went OFF earlier…I reckon at the rate that one’s going…you could nail that in a couple of days…HAHA)

3 Likes