Last Letter game vol II

Deal

@lpfan61 hey there :grin:

2 Likes

Left ( hey! :smile: )

1 Like

Tree (I felt the love and warmth of these powerful sunrays, dear @theearlywalker! Thank you so much, it made me so happy! Giving back all the love and warmth to you! :partly_sunny::sparkling_heart::stars:)

2 Likes

Estimated…

Dynamic…

Connotation.

New ( day just started over here, hey guys :grinning: and thanx @GioS :sunny:so lovely to find your :hugs:, and heey @ironsoldier16 still awake? )

1 Like

Welcome (to the new week!!! How is your day so far!!! Mine didn’t start well but it will be fine :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Econobox

1 Like

X??? @NickGr :see_no_evil: Omg- even harder than the y… :thinking::joy:

Xero

(And heey @georkost :hugs: sending strong powerays your way dear! :muscle:t2:- as the sun raises, your power does today- and see how beautiful my sunrise was!
Hope it makes you as happy as me today sister :heart:!

8 Likes

Obstacle

(so pretty @theearlywalker! Hey team - Monday has been awesome…hope all your guys Monday’s are just as good as mine - it does start off a bit dumb - but then it gets better! :hugs: :sun_with_face: )

2 Likes

Ended (your monday is already over? :open_mouth:and heey @neeksnz :sunny:happy you had a great day sister- :hugs: My monday just starts and until now it was veeery good :wink:)

1 Like

Detailed (it’s beautiful :slight_smile: thank you @theearlywalker :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

Danger (yep - NZ is ahead of the whole world…so we basically kick the world’s ass at everything!! :joy: )

3 Likes

:joy: (feeling the foot in my ass :joy:)

Roses :rose:

2 Likes

Salad (:laughing: - I promise we don’t kick too hard, it’s more like a gentle nudge…)

2 Likes

Danger (good morning/evening/night ! :sun_with_face: :rofl: )

1 Like

Ready (for the day)

1 Like

Yoyo (had a :cat: intruder, and neigbour just gone into hospital - so night has turned to :custard:… grrr…but…yummmmmm… :custard:)

1 Like

Outta.