Last Letter game vol II

Sleep (happy belated birthday @mishelka3 :cake: :gift: :tada: :sparkling_heart:!)

1 Like

Perfect ( hey sister @GioS - it’s been a while :grinning: how are you doing dear? And good morning :sunny:/ night :crescent_moon:soldiers Mike was absolutely epic cool casual yesterday on his IG stream :heart_eyes: nobody can eat a crunchy bar as cool as he can :joy::joy: )

2 Likes

True (dat @theearlywalker, tru dat!)

1 Like

Everything ( on it felt like in the good old days, him talking stuff about what’s going on with the band, and this just great news - also he said nothing special, it was clear that LP have plans :heart_eyes:- thats just :gift: :tada: :heart:, and heey @neeksnz :sunny: So nice to meet you - how are you doing soldier? )

greetings
hey everyone its been a long time
@theearlywalker heyy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: how are you??

3 Likes

succinct

(I dunno - I think they’ll hopefully create new music - but, it’s going to be pretty hard going back to the old. It’ll take a few years.)

2 Likes

True ( heey :sunny: sunshine :sunny:queen :princess: of the last letter game :joy: @yolo5494 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: oh it’s been a really looong time, I am doing ok after real rough storms of life! How are you dear? :eyes:

1 Like

Edit (I’m currently roasting my butt off - how are you @theearlywalker!)

1 Like

time
hey @neeksnz how are you?
@theearlywalker well i feel ok and its just that im stressing a lot for next year and probably i wont be on forums too cuz it would be a very hard year for me

1 Like

elephant (hey @yolo5494 - suffering in the heat I am, but otherwise chillaxed! You worried about study stuff??)

2 Likes

telegram
@neeksnz yeah its an important year and i need to sacrifice many things i love soo well here too its a bit too hot these days

2 Likes

Major (probably hotter where you are - I’m a baby and start crying when it’s over 24c - it’s currently 26c. Don’t sacrifice everything you love - make sure you keep something going - otherwise you will make yourself miserable - and seriously - nothing is worth that!)

2 Likes

random
well ill try to its just time which is a problem for me
here its 30c lol

2 Likes

Minute (yeah there’s never enough of that…all you can do, is buy a really slow watch :watch: :roll_eyes: …30c…yeah, I’d basically be like :exploding_head:)

3 Likes

endless
lol everytime i buy a watch i dunno but it cant last for a month

Sending ( good vibes your way @yolo5494, stsy strong and just try to stay in touch with the forums to refresh from time to time :+1:t2::muscle:t2:- this will keep your spirit up!! @neeksnz :joy: lol- it’s 1*C here, I am soo envious about your roasting butt :joy:- now have a good time sisters, gtg - :sunny:)

2 Likes

@theearlywalker showering?? lol remember old days??

1 Like

Exactly my dear :heart_eyes: so niiice you remember this :sunny: :joy:

:shower:

1 Like

see you my forum mum :hugs::hugs::hugs::family_woman_girl:

1 Like

Gangster

(Still butt roasting - and it’s night time! Wanna swap @theearlywalker ?)

1 Like