Last Letter game vol II

Numb (I think I’m gonna start my project for Chester’s birthday now. Of course, its gonna take a lot more thought and time, but I’ll have to make it PERFECT. :joy: )

3 Likes

Breaking the habit ( yeah time for my poem for Chester and I think i am going to try and draw him which would be the hardest thing I have ever done so this one can’t look like it was done by a 3 year old)

Great ( I’m sure both will be great. :laughing: :blue_heart: and I might actually try to draw him myself. Bet mine will look like a 3 year olds more than yours will. :joy: :joy:

time ( no mine will for sure but that’s why he is getting a poem too :sparkling_heart::gift_heart::heartpulse:)

Memory (his will take time for sure)

yes ( and I will need to do it 10 times to find one that’s ok to use and unicorns and lollipops oh yeah oh yeah)

Stars (this is gonna be fun tbough. Complicated, but fun. :laughing: )

start ( if you like I will give you a sneek peak along the way of me doing it but no one esle ok maybe the @theearlywalker)

1 Like

Sure, that would be great. :laughing:

but only you two no one esle

Turning ( in here :tada:- just catched up before showing up in our homebase thread :heart_eyes: proud of you guys- you were good posting today- have to read 100 posts rn- and yes- my second name is „the sneak-peeker. :joy:- and we must do a meet tomorrow-as WELCOME :tada:for @lpfan61- she made an account today YAAAY :tada: :star_struck:)

1 Like

What is the project? @chigokurosaki?

Going (haha :joy: and definitely will be here tomorrow, good for @lpfan61 and welcome to the group chat. Have you decided on the next project yet @theearlywalker? Its for Chester’s birthday)

1 Like

gift ( and thanks @theearlywalker)

We decided to go rn :joy:

ok ( i can only stay an hour though)

1 Like

Kind (thank you guys!!I love you all! :blush: )

2 Likes

Dinner (lol I’ll be there in a minute :joy: @theearlywalker)

1 Like

linkin-park-kiiara-heavy-stream-1487269755-1024x683Chester-bennington

4 Likes

Respect ( I loved the video and so will Mike great job @NickGr)

1 Like