Last Letter game vol II

Everything ( we learn trains our brain- now close your eyes :blush: :zzz:)

2 Likes

Guess ( :blue_heart: so it’s 2:30 am already :joy: good night/morning everyone)

1 Like

Seven ( good morning/night guys! :smile: :sun_with_face: )

Night ( good morning-night soldiers)

1 Like

Turners ( back sis? Your night was short … :sunny: Good morning :smiley:)

1 Like

Sleep ( yeah I fall asleep at 3am but something woke me up at 6am and once I am up it’s almost impossible for me to get back to sleep but I hope your having a good day @theearlywalker)

1 Like

Perfect ( yes sis, thanx - just had a relaxing :bath:t2: and now I get ready to go to IKEA again- we were there with two cars, last week and still I need a new mattress lol- and I guess once I am there, the shopping fever is inescapable :joy::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Traffic ( wishing you luck at Ikea)

1 Like

Again??! :laughing: bring a truck with you…a big one… :joy:

Chaos

Support ( how are you @lpfan61)

1 Like

Tea (heeey! Fine!I recharged my battery after a niiiice sleep last night! :muscle: :sun_with_face: you?I read you have problem with sleeping… :confused: )

1 Like

Added ( yeah I was sleeping until someone woke me up so all I got was maybe 3 hours of sleep but other than I am fine)

1 Like

Does (I have the same problem, once you get up its so hard to go back to sleep.)

1 Like

Save ( yeah and I really sucks when I only get 3 hours of sleep but I hope you get some good rest)

1 Like

Everything (oh yeah, good morning lol :joy: hope everyone has another great day)

Great ( yeah this place just makes me day)

1 Like

Today :joy: (always :laughing: )

1 Like

Years ( unicorns and lollipops oh yeah oh yeah :joy:I just wish I joined sooner than I did)

2 Likes

Same (here…)

Everyone ( wait when did you join)