Last Letter game vol II

Really ( I brought you are sure)

1 Like

Years (yeah, I remember which one too if I could find it. Unicorns and lollipops oh yeah oh yeah)

1 Like

Save ( ok you don’t know how happy you just made me :sparkling_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart: :blush::blush::blush:)

1 Like

Extremely ( :laughing: :blue_heart: :grin: happy to help)

1 Like

Yay ( unicorns and lollipops oh yeah oh yeah and if I remember correctly it was my story I wrote about what happened to me one night right)

Yes (this one)

1 Like

Science ( yeah that was a really hard day of my life my brain was telling me to do nothing but my heart took over and I am so glad it did)

1 Like

Each (yeah, sometimes you have to listen to your heart over your brain, and vise versa, to get through certain things. But, if I may, I believe you did the right thing. :blue_heart: having a heart can be hard at times, but we all need to show we have one no matter what we may think about it.)

1 Like

Heart :heart: ( yeah what really did it was listening to one more light and a voice saying don’t let one more light go out)

1 Like

Tonight (yeah, its an emotional song for me too in more ways than one.)

Thank ( yeah definitely one of my favorites and my favorite of the one more light album, and now I just want to listen to it)

1 Like

Know (its been a little bit since I listened to it. Its very hard to hear at times, possibly the hardest song of theirs to listen to)

They explain the meaning behind OML

2 Likes

Welcome ( yeah I just watched the video I forgot how emotional it was)

1 Like

Even (yeah, once again LP forever :blue_heart: )

1 Like

Now ( MakeChesterPround)

1 Like

Wish (now I feel good :laughing: )

1 Like

Heartwarming ( I am glad you are good)

1 Like

Great (this is a real family here. Even though we all don’t know each other in person, we still are more of a family than a real family a lot of the time. We understand and get how each other feel. We are there for one another we we need someone to talk to. And again I’m gonna say it, I love you guys.)

3 Likes

Team ( yeah I tell you stuff I don’t even feel comfortable telling my best friend because I know I can trust you guys so I will say this for probably the 100th time but I love you guys more than you could ever know​:sparkling_heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::heart:)

2 Likes