Lady Gaga loves LP?!

not sure if you guys seen this pic yet
but when i saw it i was like ; what the F
pretty cool
i mean, why wouldnt she love them right

Anyone thinking Gaga / LP collaboration? Now that would be something to see :stuck_out_tongue:

that would be kinda weird, i dont know xD

This smells Photoshop… Look at her shoulder! Also, the “6” mark isn’t parallel to the edges of the CD. But if this were true it would have been awesome! :smiley:

[quote=Knut Ognoy]This smells Photoshop… Look at her shoulder! Also, the “6” mark isn’t parallel to the edges of the CD. But if this were true it would have been awesome! :smiley:

[quote=Knut Ognoy]This smells Photoshop… Look at her shoulder! Also, the “6” mark isn’t parallel to the edges of the CD. But if this were true it would have been awesome! :smiley:

This is not the same pic. But yeah I do agree that that pic w a thousand suns cd is fake. just look at how one of her fingers cuts off the edge of the cd. like if the finger “was part of it”…

[quote=Curt][quote=Knut Ognoy]This smells Photoshop… Look at her shoulder! Also, the “6” mark isn’t parallel to the edges of the CD. But if this were true it would have been awesome! :smiley:
[/quote]

firstly… wtf shoulder? and i’m actually glad it’s fake… to me its just weird xD

oh no
DARN IT xD
and me thinking it was really her holding one of their CDs
oh well :frowning:

Fake or not fake the point is, who´s not fell in love with Linkin Park??? :smiley:

By the way the shoulder is not fake…u can see some glue on her shoulders…

For starters, Lady gaga has openly stated her favorite music groups and artists of which LP is not one. Secondly, ANYTHING can be photoshopped and this pic is easily that.