"I have never" game

I’d probably be that guy laughing like a hyena. :joy:

1 Like

I would never be as bad as any of these guys, they have done some stupid things lmao.

1 Like

I don’t know who they are, they seem like jackass-lite. My stupidity varies, though a tattoo or piercing is something I’d never get.

1 Like

They’re part of that show in which the premise is that they challenge themselves to certain things, whoever fails the most challenges during a show has to go through a punishment that the other guys choose lol
It’s idiotic but I loved watching because it reminded me so much of the guys I hung out with in high school lol

2 Likes

Already got one, and who knows, I may be open to the other in the next few years lol.

Oh that’s right huh? The logo

I didn’t get this

I have 12 points! :blush:

1 Like

17 points in my case :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

No! I thought nobody could beat me! :frowning:
I’m at second place then… :unamused:

1 Like

.:stuck_out_tongue:. is this a competition about who is the more antisocial soldier?

1 Like

Lol nope, but I thought nobody could beat me… :sweat_smile:

Ahh :confused: I was happy :cry:

1 Like

It did become :joy: @aaran :joy::joy:

Hold on. I just scrolled from there to last post. :joy: I am so confused. Where’d everyone move off topic

Ihn got enough time to check forums… :two_hearts:

4 Likes

had my foot run over by a car.

IHN…

stolen a car

IHN…

I have…sort of. It was a toy. :joy:

Had a taco.

2 Likes

haha did you ever give it back or did they find out?

I’m Mexican so had loads!

IHN…run out of a restaurant without paying.

It was from a shop, they were asking for it, no they didn’t find out I never gave it back. Do you remember those kids’ shoes with the toys in the heel of the sole? It was one of those, the shop should have taken the toy out before putting the shoe on display to be tried if they didn’t want the toys stolen.

Wait, I thought you were a Brit? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Neither have I.

Gotten any haircut other than a size 4.

IHN…

2 Likes

I actually had to google those shoes… I had never seen them in my life!! wow, I missed out and yeh true they should have taken them out!! hahaha their fault !!

ok, what I should have said was I was born in Mexico then came to the UK when I was a couple of months old lol!

drink and drive

1 Like