I got my LPU11 lanyard

[quote=espltd3441][quote=Stefan Novak]Everyone gets a lanyard when they sign up bro…

So I got my lanyard when I got home from work today. It’s cool & all, but I have a question about it. It says right on it…"Please note: The limited edition laminate is for commemorative purposes only. Laminate does not gain or authorize access into Linkin Park concert venues, VIP or any backstage areas. The website mentions early access to the PIT or assigned seats for LPU11 members. What gives? Who do I need to see at the venue to get as close to the stage as possible in the PIT? Adam or an equivalent? Thanks in advance for a response.

[quote=Randy_1KSuns]So I got my lanyard when I got home from work today. It’s cool & all, but I have a question about it. It says right on it…"Please note: The limited edition laminate is for commemorative purposes only. Laminate does not gain or authorize access into Linkin Park concert venues, VIP or any backstage areas. The website mentions early access to the PIT or assigned seats for LPU11 members. What gives? Who do I need to see at the venue to get as close to the stage as possible in the PIT? Adam or an equivalent? Thanks in advance for a response.

Yay! I got my lanyard too :slight_smile: Hope everyone treasures it…

Got my Lanyard today still waiting on more details about early access for the honda civic tour.

havent gotten mine yet >

How many of you guys are gonna post your lanyards? Don’t we all have one of those?

I too got a few days back :slight_smile:

True!!!

omg i ordered it in february, but still no sign =(

anyone from Canada get their’s? still playing the waiting game here…

Awesome, I got mine yesterday. Hope I get to use it for the Meet&Greet!

Hi all, long time LP fan, first time LPU member, very exciting.
I just pre-ordered Living Things and the LPU membership, I’m in Australia, anyone have an idea how long it will take for my lanyard to ship?

me too!!! =D

[quote=DrakeLineous]Awesome, I got mine yesterday. Hope I get to use it for the Meet&Greet!

Yeah I got my two a couple of weeks ago, it should get us early access into the venues, but no special seating or close to the stage or meet and greets, its just what you get when you sign up for LPU, no benefit besides looking cool and usually entry to concerts early.

I got mine with the LIVING THINGS preorder. I think it may come packaged with it.

I got a post notification about my lpu package, but damn, i was too late getting to post office, gotta wait till monday!

[quote=dustinandrew]havent gotten mine yet >[/quote]still waiting :frowning:

Same here. I ordered mine April 23 with the preorder of LIVING THINGS. Got an email that LT is on the way, but no signs whatsoever of my laminate. I emailed ground(ctrl) about it a while back and they said that the laminates would be shipped during the first week of June, and I’m in the US, so I didn’t think it would take this long for it to get here…[confused]