How do you want the new album of linkin park to sound like?

I just want them to have fun with it and do what makes them feel good. When an artist is happy, they’ll make a better creation, and with that vibe, it’s easier to enjoy it yourself.

Knowing them? I’m cool with whereever they decide to go. :3

Something new in the mix with HT and Meteora.
Strong parts with mike rapping and energetic parts with chester screaming!

Ill be happy with whatever but it would be cool to have something a little more Hybrid Theory / Meteora but mixed into ATS style - bit like progressive rock or electronic hard rock genre music. Basically Hybrid Theory mashed up with ATS…

ReAnimationv2 anyone?

I wish it would sound like Minutes To Midnight. Although I’ve heard it is going to be left over material from A Thousand Suns.

absolutely true

[quote=Curt]Ill be happy with whatever but it would be cool to have something a little more Hybrid Theory / Meteora but mixed into ATS style - bit like progressive rock or electronic hard rock genre music. Basically Hybrid Theory mashed up with ATS…

ReAnimationv2 anyone?[/quote]
maybe its gonna be like that

I would like to see aspects from Hybrid Theory intwined with MTM and ATS

[quote=Curt]Ill be happy with whatever but it would be cool to have something a little more Hybrid Theory / Meteora but mixed into ATS style - bit like progressive rock or electronic hard rock genre music. Basically Hybrid Theory mashed up with ATS…

ReAnimationv2 anyone?[/quote]

Would sound pretty good!!
Hm and another Reanimation is a great idea tooo!!!

Whatever they feel like. I think they’re already doing great, like always.

I want them sounds good :slight_smile:

It should sound like they’re giving all their heart and soul (like always). I want to hear that they are committed to the music. I’m very flexible in my taste of music, so as for me they could surprise me like they did with “A thousand suns”. I like experiments [biggrin]

I have faith in their decisions. any sound of linkin park is good sounding linkin park. whatever they feel like making is good for me

They could sing their shopping list and I will still like it.

I have to say ATS took me more than one listen to truly appreciate the record as a whole. I would say I am hoping for a mix of new and old, but I’m sure I’ll love whatever they put out.

i dont know, after hearing ats. i want something like that. but they are talking about old and new stuff? so i dont know really :3

just cant wait, cuz either way, i know im going to love it