How Cool Would It Be If?

Isn’t it already Chaz singing but with heavy auto tune?

All it is is pitched up. I assumed that version posted was the pitched down version but since it didn’t play for me I didn’t know for sure

I think it would be great if they played small venues (like before they were famous) all over the place. Maybe another LPU tour?

1 Like

I wish! I’d love another LPU tour (with more European dates if possible) but an intimate show would be nice, I’d love to experience one.

2 Likes

Yeah a small show would be epic

2 Likes

Now I see the @chesterbe
Getting injured again indeed

###Bad news aside, would it be cool if LP did a movie where they are the main characters?

Same injury, nothing new.

Movie in what sense? I can’t picture anything other than a documentary type of thing or like Frat party. I’d much rather they scored fims than play in any.

1 Like

Don’t know, was pretty awesome seeing Chester in Saw
But can’t seen them doing big major roles

How cool would it be if Linkin Park played a demo live?

Example: they go to play say In The End and played the demo version instead to throw everyone off lmao!?!

1 Like

@samuel_the_leader the staple removal was from when he broke his ankle on tour playing basketball. He didn’t get hurt again.

Hell Yeah! Dedicated must be played in full next time round

@Cickym comments are misleading, then

1 Like

@samuel_the_leader yea they are. I was confused when I first saw the pic. I only remember the broken ankle cause awhile ago they posted a video where Chester was talking about the screws.

Yes, you’re right.

How cool would it be if we revert the conversation back to what the topic is supposed to be about :joy::joy::joy:

It would be amazing if they played the venues that they had to cancel earlier this year. The show I had tickets to in Albany got cancelled and I would love to be able to see them before the new album comes out.

I’m sure they’ll work something out for next album’s tour to make it up to everyone.

How cool would it be if LP brought Rise Against out on the road with them AGAIN?

How cool would it be if LP did mashups with the local/regional artists at their shows, and presented them as an LPU CD from across the globe?

Also, I would love to see a compilation of cover songs performed by LP (I really liked “Wish”, “Rolling in the Deep” & “Yesterday”).

That would be pretty cool

How cool would it be of Linkin Park re-did HT but with the add intros/outros :stuck_out_tongue:

would be really cool

How cool would it be, if every lpu member like voteing on b.o.t.s poll next year?

How funny would it be if all the guys played toy versions of their instruments? So Chaz and Mike would sing on a kids’ karaoke machine, then Dave, Mike and Brad would play toy guitars, Rob would play a ‘my first drum kit’ and Joe would play a ‘my first turntable’ :laughing:

Hahaha… I"m pretty sure this has happened at some point considering that Lost In The Echo was initially written on a kids keyboard by Mike.

1 Like